- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Our server was attentive and helpful with the menu. Atmosphere was authentic and enjoyable.
The food and service were amazing! Everything was homemade. The naan was delicious.
Fantastic food! Amazing service. Ate outdoors and can’t wait to try indoor dining - looks so cute inside. Can’t wait to go back.
Both the food and service were great. We had a very nice night. Will definitely return in the future.
Exceptional cuisine with great service
Wonderful food and service. Because of covid we had to sit outside which is normally the parking lot - but they made the best of it. I can't wait until we can sit inside, the interior has wonderful ambiance. The food was really good, we had 4 different food palates - meat eater, vegetarian, pescatarian and vegan. We were all very happy with the variety. Will be back again and again.
Lovely from start to finish. Food is delicious and beautifully presented with a lot of options for all kinds of eaters. Portions are generous and service is attentive.
Ambrosia offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (707) 238-5105.
Ambrosia is rated 4.8 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.