A well-rounded wine list complements the menu’s local flavors, while supporting small producers and family owned wineries committed to their craft and putting passion into every bottle. Guests can also indulge in a creative selection of classic cocktails with a retro twist.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Expensive for such small portions. Food was good, however, not worth the cost.
Good atmosphere, cheese Danish is fantastic, limitless mimosas..
Dear OlegN, Thank you so much for spending brunch with us. It’s a pleasure knowing you enjoyed the experience all around. When you’re ready for another morning in paradise, there’s plenty more to try on our menu that will delight. Warm regards, Pascal Pinault, Restaurant General Manager
Reservation was for 7 and we ended up eating Around 9pm. The stuffing was cold and the mahi mahi was not fresh. Really disappointed with not feeling like we got our moneys worth.
Dear Anonymous, Thank you so much, both for visiting us and for taking time to share your experience! Our mission is to provide delicious food paired with unparalleled service in a warm ambiance, and we are so sorry this is not what you encountered. Please accept my personal invitation to come again. I am confident we’ll be able to welcome you back with an experience that is nothing short of exceptional. Warm regards, Pascal Pinault, Restaurant General Manager
Ambersweet is rated 4.1 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.