Amaro Italian Kitchen
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- starters: arugula salad was good. Fried mozzarella was good, but sauce was fair.
- entrees: crab risotto was great, but they missed putting my husband’s dinner in the system. Five+ minutes later, they brought out the wrong dish. Fifteen+ minutes later, the correct dish was brought out. This meant that we both ate alone. Unfortunately, after the long wait, the boar ragu papperdelle was only ok. There was an overwhelming amount of near raw garlic, which overwhelmed the entire dish.
- dessert: we were given a free chocolate cake, but it was only ok.
Service: the service was friendly, but very disorganized. There were several weak excuses for the entree snafu, but the only redeeming part of the night was the free dessert and free 2 drinks at the end of the long night.
Place was so good! Our party of four enjoyed everything and ate everything. Great staff and very friendly.
Amaro Italian Kitchen offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (707) 942-5938.
Amaro Italian Kitchen is rated 4.4 stars by 253 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.