Altitude Restaurant and Lounge
This is the restaurant collocated with the Crowne Plaza Hotel. I ate the 10 oz Sirloin with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled veggies. The steak was cooked perfectly and was tender and the veggies were seared perfectly. I was the only person in the restaurant besides the 3 road warriors at the bar. The only recommendation I would have would be to lower the lights about 20% to give the atmosphere a little warmer ambiance. Service was great. Mia was my server and she was gracious and pleasant.
Selena was really nice and handled our big group very well! Congrats on graduating in June!
Our service was immediate, friendly, knowledgeable and respectful. Food was excellent and I will certainly recommend to others and return when I can.
Great food at a fai r price. New menu was nice to see and taste
The food was great had the Jambalaya and boyfriend had the chicken would order again. Delish!!
Altitude is a restaurant for the Crown Plaza Hotel. Relaxed atmosphere that’s good for business meals as well as casual dining. We were able to use a gift certificate discount and opted to eat the steak entrees. One of the more delicious meals and very reasonably priced because it included 2 sides instead of an a-la-carte option. Very quick and attentive service. Good find for the neighborhood.
Empty restaurant, food was decent, allow service.
The menu online is not their current menu, which is disappointing. They need to update their information.
First I will start with the positives. (rating 1-10 = best)
* Décor Very nice, Comfortable, Quiet, Easy Access (especially for disabled/handicapped) 10
* Wait staff Always helpful and willing to make "Small" substitutions 8
* Food: Nice selection, Good portions, good quality and Exceptional presentation! 9
* Pricing: Moderate to High (Lunch items are your best value) 8
* Location/Parking Both are Good 8
* On line reservations DO NOT WORK! They are not monitored at all - 0
* Hard to get anyone to answer the phone when you call direct number 2
* Not enough daily specials or soup selections. 4
* Breakfast Buffet should have more selections and be available longer hours on Holidays. 3
My lunch party of (12) was VERY please with their Food & Service.
I will be back.
Upon arriving we were told that they do not use their online reservation system so we would have to wait for an open table. We only waited 10 minutes, but a waitress didn't stop by our table for another 25 minutes. The waitress came just enough to get the job done: once to take an order, once to deliver food, and once to drop off/pickup the bill. The food was pretty good, but it was very loud making it difficult to hold a conversation. Due to the wait and service I would not recommend.
I didn't realize this was the hotel restaurant. But, it was a nice atmosphere and the food tasty. Not what I expected from a hotel restaurant by airport, it was much better. The steaks were a nice thick cut and cooked perfectly medium.