- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Excellent atmosphere! Excellent wine quality .... I have been in this place a few time but I can't wait for spring to go back and enjoy their live music along with they great variety of wines!
The wine and the food was wonderful! Now add the spectacular scenery and it truly was a magical afternoon. If going during the winter months, wear warm clothes or bring a blanket as the tasting room is quite chilly.... but so worth it. Taylor, thank you for the fabulous food service!!!
We really enjoyed our time at Alba! It is so nice to be able to enjoy some food a some wine during this crazy time!
Loved the setting and facilities. Hope to visit again when the weathers warm and we’re pasted the pandemic.
Nice place but too cold indoors
We couldn’t stay very long because it was so cold inside the tasting area
We’ve been to Alba’s many times. The food is always outstanding. The winery is one of the best local vineyards around. Will be back.
This was fantastic!!! Loved the seating setup. Social distancing very easy to achieve. Service was outstanding and the bites were delicious and well presented! Great value too.
Alba Vineyard is rated 4.7 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.