- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Drinks were yummy. Manager was great. Service wasn’t prompt or attentive, but one of our parties had their meal come out wrong and they comped it right away. Felt like the lighting could have been lower and made it cozy. I’d go back for drinks, but not food.
Service was excellent, food was excellent and drinks were even more excellent. Menu was limited but between the six of us, we tried many of the options on the menu and everything was very good. We will definitely be back!!
I cannot say enough about the amazing food and service !!!!!
Food and ambiance were excellent. Service was as good as it could be given that they appeared to be short staffed and didn’t have enough servers. That slowed down service and getting refills, condiments, etc. But those things happen sometime. We’ll definitely be back!
Everything our party of 4 ordered was delicious! Atmosphere is very appealing. Service was thoughtful and attentive. We will return and bring others!
33 Staves offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (859) 245-0400.
33 Staves is rated 4.5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.