Bring the restaurant to you. Order and pay for food directly on OpenTable.
13th Floor at the Belvedere
Enjoy mimosas and beignets atop the historic Belvedere with good company and views that seems to go on forever!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
View is great. Food is basic and nothing to rave about. I would not have to return. Mimosas weren’t very strong but the OJ they used was quality.
Great place for that "special outing"! Space is spectacular and the view is over the top...
Great service and ambiance for a personal bday celebration treat.
13th Floor at the Belvedere offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (410) 332-1000 ext. 201.
13th Floor at the Belvedere is rated 4.4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.