105-Twenty Bar & Grill
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Our dinners were excellent!! Drinks were really tasty. Servixe was also excellent!
Restaurant serves great food. 105 Burger is our family favorite. Service was excellent and very friendly. Giving us time to order and not rushing us out. Definitely a repeat!
Had not seen these two women in months. Was able to sit and chat for a couple hours. No one rushed us. The build your own salad is amazing as well as the sliders. Great
Excellent , just too hot out.
Service was slow. Felt ignored and had to request water, check etc. Food quality was very good. Outdoor seating.
Food is fine, never a problem. Noise level was extremely loud in restaurant area. Much more noisier than Bar area. Could have been the night. This wouldn’t stop me from going back again.
Our table was 7 people
3 adults and 4 children
Auto 20% gratuity was added to the bill
Usually auto gratuity is 18 and last time I checked this was not in NYC.
Prices are a little over the top but food was good.
Excellent food, good service, personable waitress.
Trivia is our weekly get together!
1. Jessica P. appeared “over it” the moment she greeted us. She came off as rushed (although we were literally the only couple in the dining room and had noted she was sitting at the bar top chatting when we entered). She turned away and immediately walked away after each table visit before we could ask a question or request much needed items. Shout out to the bus boys, however, for going above and beyond.
2. The flatbread pizza was a burnt black beneath. It resembled an over-torched tortilla chip with melted cheese and lacked as much flavor. The tacos were tasteless and had so much mushy meat on them that it just became a droopy mess. The calamari was also bland and chewy as though pre-frozen.
3. The cocktail (some orange one) tasted like juice with a sprig added to it. However, it was probably the best part of the meal, given that it actually had some semblance of flavor.
4. For the inflated price, we won’t be returning. The place has so much potential, but that night ruined it for us and we’ll definitely spread the word. The best part of the entire night was the ice cream shop down the block: excellent service and phenomenal product given by two young teens.
Go to for Sunday brunch. Good freshly made hollandaise
Good service and good food at reasonable prices. Great mixed drinks too. They used to have more options for vegans and vegetarians though, which is only thing keeping it from another star.
Good food and friendly, unobtrusive service. Nice drink selection too. Outdoor seating is nice, even in a non-Covid world.
As always, friendly, outstanding service. One of our go-tos in town.
Great local yesterday. Friendly wait staff and good food!
We ate indoors , and were happy to see that the tables were spaced reasonably well apart.
The service was good and wait staff was friendly.
We opted for a light meal- a salad and tacos (shrimp and fish) . The food was very good and nicely presented.
OK for a burger and some apps. Service was mediocre. Forgot about our appetizer.
Easy to reserve a table outside ... friendly, helpful staff ... quiet (not too busy) ... delicious burger ... just-okay flatbread ... overall, a very good experience! We'll be back.
Waitress very efficient and provided excellent service
we enjoyed our dinner al fresco - the first time the family has gone to a restaurant in a long time due to the pandemic. everything was great, the food, the people. we look forward to going back again soon.
Great service, great food as well as reasonably priced!
menu had nice selection, food and service were good. overall nice experience.
Great service. Great food!
Excellent service and the food was very UMAMI...
Due to covid measures we got outdoor seating on their balcony. While the space on balcony is small - there are only 3-4 tables outside and the tables are socially distant apart with giant heater lamps for colder temperatures. The service is friendly polite and attentive. The entrees are expensive but the rest of menu is fairly priced. I had a burger (meh) but my friends’ sea food tacos (fish and shrimp) dishes were A+. The cocktail menu is delightful and sep the PB whiskey coffee liqueur Irish coffee drink can take down a horse and so tasty! I recommend this place for sure!
As always good food. Good service.
We had lunch at 105 Twenty and decided to eat outside - the waiter was great and provided wonderful service, especially during the pandemic. Thank you.
First trivia night was a blast- great beer selection on tap and better wings and tacos.
The food, drinks and atmosphere is electric! My husband got the Lobster Grilled Cheese. It’s another level. I had the waygu beef, which was like butter. Our wait staff Katie was awesome. Thanks for a fun Birthday night!
Lobster bisque was delicious. Service was very good.
You can order delivery directly from 105-Twenty Bar & Grill using the Order Online button. 105-Twenty Bar & Grill also offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. 105-Twenty Bar & Grill also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (914) 862-4494.
105-Twenty Bar & Grill is rated 4.4 stars by 30 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.