- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a great place to eat. I am a regular customer. Great service and I keep coming back.More infoDee'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Forest Hills•4.6
- TBTBonesNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe ate outdoors, had the soft shell crab sandwich on brioche and the pork gyro platter. Both were delicious, and as always, the service is friendly and professional. Such a nice atmosphere!More infoNick's BistroPrice: Moderate• Greek• Forest Hills•4.7
- MPMadameProfessorNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023I had the shrimp risotto, and it was excellent. The wine and cappuccino was great too. My friends and I also enjoyed the sophisticated decor and wondered why it wasn’t crowded. The only minuses were that the music was a bit loud, and it was hard to read the menu because of the low lighting and small print. Otherwise, I had a great experience and will definitely come back. The neighborhood seriously needs to get out and support this place more.More infoC Kew GardensPrice: Moderate• Italian• Kew Gardens•4.7
- SSSherriSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023The service and the food is exceptional and the cocktails awesome! Nice relaxed ambience great place for friends/family to enjoy being together.More infoLa Sala by tu CasaPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Kew Gardens•4.8
- JjasoncNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on May 13, 2023Excellent food, service, always amazing. Wine was fantastic as well.More infoSpolini'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kew Gardens•3.5
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 21, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Kew Gardens. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Tapas / Small Plates and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kew Gardens who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kew Gardens either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- A Subway Line
- 121St Street Jamaica Line
- Jets Motor Inn
- Comfort Inn Jamaica Downtown
- Kew Gardens Union Turnpike
- Harvard Playground
- Ehrenreich Austin Playground
- Norelli Hargreaves Memorial Triangle
- Sutphin Boulevard Archer Avenue Jfk Airport I
- Detective Keith L Williams Park
- Lieutenant Frank Mcconnell Park
- Howard Von Dohlen Playground
- Rufus King Park
- Peters Field
- Parsons Boulevard
- Redstorm Field
- Basketball Court
- Phil Scooter Rizzuto Park
- Jacob Riis Playground