Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our downstairs space is separate and is first-come, first-served. Our pub menu is available downstairs only.
Fort George opened its doors to Astoria as both a brewery and a public house, and that desire to serve the community continues to this day. The brewers and pub staff here share a common goal, to create a welcoming space where anyone in town can pull up a stool and enjoy a pint and a bite to eat. We take pride in our house-made offerings and our hospitality, and we’re always looking for improvements that bring us one step closer to perfection. It’s a goal Sisyphus could appreciate, even if he doesn’t have as much fun pushing that rock as we do rolling those kegs. And that’s why we like to call Fort George beer the best beer you’ve had today. Tomorrow it will only be better.
We're excited to share our wine and food knowledge with Southern Oregon. We want to educate anyone willing to learn on wines of the world as well as how they compare to local wines. We will strive to constantly create new menu items and wine pairings.
one piece for Your SMILE
KAEDE is the ∼寿司割烹∼ "Sushi-Kappou" restaurant, which is hybrid between Sushi Bar & fine Japanese Bistro. It is a style of Authentic sushi restaurant in Japan.
Owner/Chef Izumi Uehara and Executive sushi chef Shinji Uehara had been working and learning in The Netherlands, Japan and San Francisco, then have cultivated knowledge and technique about sushi and Japanese cuisine.
Please enjoy the harmony of sushi and dishes and atmosphere that is weaved by us with senses
(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste),
beyond that, we aim to produce a warm and comfortable dining experience its feeling like Japan for everybody,
please spend such a fun time with us in "KAEDE".
Please note that due to our small size we only accept reservations for parties of 1-2 guests. We are unable to accommodate walk-in or phone reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support and patronage.
OUR SERVICE HOURS ARE:
Thursday 11:30 AM first seating - 2:30 PM last seating.
DINNER A LA CARTE :
Thursday 4 PM first seating to 7:30 PM last seating.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY LUNCH:
Friday and Saturday 11:30 AM first seating - 2:00 PM last seating.
FRIDAY and SATURDAY 5 COURSE DINNER - $125/Pers -21 & Over:
Friday 4:30pm to 7pm & 7:00PM to 9:30PM (A la carte NOT SERVED).
Saturday 4:30pm to 7pm & 7:00PM to 9:30PM (A la carte NOT SERVED).
PIZZA and GNOCCHI ALL DAY from 11:30 to 2.:30 PM and 4 PM to 7:30 PM.
DINNER A LA CARTE : 4 PM to 7:30 PM
Any dietary restriction during the reservation process have to be noted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Regular A LA CARTE days a $30/person strict Last Minute or NON SHOW Cancellation Policy apply.
For 5 course dinner $100/person strict 48hr or NON SHOW Cancellation Policy apply.
Our menu changes weekly to offer you the freshest, highest-quality produce, meats, fish and seafood in season. We proudly use and support SP Provisions, Newman’s Fish Company, SuDan Farms, Hood River Organics, Gathering Together Farms, Prairie Creek Farms, Gatto & Sons, Chef’s Warehouse, Latitude 45 Farms, Corsican Cheese Cellars, Staccato Gelato, Bartur Foods and The Singing Pig Farm.
Caffe Mingo offers simple Italian food made with local, northwest ingredients from our organic farmers and our long-time cooks. Join us for a great meal!
Lunch Service - 11:15AM - 1:15PM DAILY
Dinner Service - 5:00PM - 9:30PM DAILY
Bar Service - 11:00AM - 11:00PM DAILY
- We're a small intimate space & have to limit each table to a 90 min experience as we want to share our space with as many people as we can
-Craft cocktails, small, shareable & entree size Island fare plates.
-Reservations required Friday & Saturday. We are a small space so unfortunately we cannot accommodate parties larger than 6 on these nights. Gratuity is applied to all parties of 6.
For inquiries on private parties & parties larger than 6 please email: email@example.com
- We allow a 10 min grace period before we give your table away, if you're going to be late please text us at (360) 989-5725.
22% Gratuity added to parties of 6
The worlds only Steampunk Tea Room has arrived in Downtown Beaverton, Relaxing atmosphere, good music and wonderful tea.
We only serve one thing on our menu during the day time, and that is our Famous Afternoon Tea Experience.
We offer several seating areas each just steps away from the vines as you enjoy our award-winning wine. We produce Burgundian-style Pinot noirs and Chardonnays along with Barbera, Sangiovese, Syrah, Zinfandel and Port-style wines.
You will experience a wide variety of culinary options prepared using the freshest seasonally available ingredients from our local farming and artisan community to complement your wine tasting experience.
The result is delicious! You’ll feel like you have been transported to Tuscany or Burgundy, or both!
-Please note that all reservations are for a two hour timeframe. We look forward to serving you soon!-
We are back open for both dine-in and take-out, Tuesday through Sunday, 4:00-9:00PM.
Full of history, memories, & Frank Sinatra songs from the 60's, Caro Amico qualifies for 'traditional' in the City's treasured old family restaurants. Situated just below 'Pill Hill,' Caro offers a view of Portland's burgeoning high rise waterfront and, of course, the 21st Century Aerial Tram as it makes its way from the waterfront below to the University Hospitals and Offices above.
Our Deck is open during the spring and summer months for Outdoor Dining . Enjoy Happy Hour in our Cozy Bar. 4:00-6:00PM.
- MmckeepervipNew York / Tri-State Area •13 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoRingside is the consummate classic American steakhouse dining experience. Everything was executed with attention to details and with a focus on providing a wonderful evening. The food, drink, ambiance and service were first class. Most of all, my ribeye steak was prepared perfectly! Ringside exceeded my expectations -- I look forward to my next visit.More infoRingSide Steakhouse - UptownPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Northwest Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoFood was delicious and service was good. It was my birthday and i didnt want free dessert or a song or anything but it didn’t make any difference so im not sure why they ask if its a special occasion? My son left and said ‘mom that was nice but it didn’t seem to matter it was your birthday.’More infoNostranaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southeast Portland•4.7
- NMNicMCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoPortland City Grill is a true standout. The food is simply amazing. The service is top-notch, with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. The view was amazing. Perched above the city, it's a visual feast. What's truly impressive is the incredible value for money—an exceptional experience without the hefty price tag. Portland City Grill is a must-visit for food, service, view, and unbeatable value, and kid-friendly environment.More infoPortland City GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.6
- QQuiremastervipPortland / Oregon •38 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great waiter, attractive other waitrons, too. Good food, perfect view and weather. Leisurely New Year’s brunchy type occasion.More infoChart House Restaurant - PortlandPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
If Portlandia’s eccentric humor made you anxious to visit this west coast gem, rest assured, food is no laughing matter to these folks. This quirky City of Roses, beloved for its food truck scene, is holding its own in the world of fine dining, as well. Farm-to-table is practically a religion here, so whether you’re grabbing some bar bites, coursing through a James Beard-awarded tasting menu, or sampling a unique treat from a food cart, everything will be fresh, both in style and quality. Portlandians dress casually, act friendly, and are always up to get a little bit weird… or a lot. If an open-minded curiosity takes the lead, you can enjoy devilish doughnuts, reverse happy hours, or a filet at a famed strip club. Unexpected as it may be, their options for Sushi and Thai are plentiful and flavorfully spot-on. Whatever strikes your fancy in this inventive cycling city, your taste-buds will be doing wheelies all the way home.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 386 restaurants in Portland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Seafood, American, Italian, Northwest and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Portland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Portland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- River's Edge Hotel & Spa
- Sunset Square Shopping Center
- Hilton Vancouver Washington
- The Benson, a Coast Hotel
- Portland State University
- Sellwood Riverfront City Park
- Cedar Hills Center Shopping Center
- Vaughn County Park
- Elsinore Theatre
- Vancouver Mall
- Matthew Knight Arena
- Hult Center For The Performing Arts
- Quality Inn & Suites Medford Airport
- Rockaway Beach City Park
- Salem Keizer Volcanoes
- Tualatin Commons
- Mall 205 Shopping Center
- Oregon City Shopping Center
- Murrayhill Marketplace Shopping Center
- Charbonneau Golf Course
- The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Portland
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
- 100 Portland Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Wings in Portland
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Portland
- 50 Portland Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Portland's Most Iconic Restaurants