Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Phoenix / Arizona
Outdoor dining in Phoenix / Arizona
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Phoenix
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Appropriate dinner dress, such as formal wear and smart business-casual attire is encouraged for all of our guests. Thank you in advance for respecting this as an elegant and discerning adults-only fine dining environment, recommended for guests over the age of 13.
In addition to the fine quality cuisine our creative beverage team has developed an exciting cocktail menu, numerous specially selected wines by the glass and a wine list with over 270 of the world’s finest wines
Once you enter the bar and lounge and encounter our friendly team, you can relax and allow us to provide you and your party with a memorable experience.
SHINBAY is Arizona's first and only Omakase restaurant led by James Beard Foundation semifinalist, Chef Shinji Kurita ("Best New Restaurant," 2012 and "Best Chef Southwest," 2013.) This exotic, multi-course dining experience ignites all the senses and inspires guests to explore uncharted flavors. Dinner is $250 per person, not including beverages and tax. Please allow approximately two hours for the dining experience. Dress code is casual and comfortable. We offer two seatings each evening, at 5:45 pm and 8:00 pm. Due to limited seating capacity, we require a credit card number to guarantee reservations. Cancellation fees apply, see policy within credit card details. Increases in party size not guaranteed.
Look after yourself
Look after the environment
Look after your community
Everything we do at Base aims at honoring these principles while creating food that is creative, simple and delicious and we have a lot of fun while doing it. And really, isn’t that what it’s all about?
Experience Highball, Downtown Phoenix’s newest neighborhood cocktail bar and lounge, featuring a rousing collection of spirits and invigorating cocktails. Curated for the adventurous, cocktail forward and late-night revelers, industry folk, and everyone in between. The space features a beautiful copper bar, deep leather couches, exposed historic brick with touches of velvet & vintage wrought iron. Led by veteran bartenders and industry professionals, Highball’s programming is inspired by unifying avant-garde, playful ingredients and memory-jogging flavors, propelled by an inclusive community feel with something for everyone to enjoy.
Winner of Phoenix Magazine's Best of the Valley 2021 "Best New Cocktail Bar" & Phoenix New Time's Best of Phoenix 2021 "Best New Bar"
At Cafe Monarch the menu is always changing, bringing you an ever-evolving array of innovative culinary creations that feature nothing but the finest in premium fresh, local, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients. The four-course prix fixe menus are meticulously designed to delight even the most sophisticated of palates.
Additionally, each server at Cafe Monarch is trained through the prestigious Court of Master Sommeliers program. *Dress Code: Collared Shirts and Long Pants Required. Dress Jacket Strongly Preferred. No T-Shirts, Hoodies, Shorts or Sandals. ***Children 10 and up only.
Restaurant experiences trending in Phoenix / Arizona
See what locals rave about in Phoenix
- LNLindaNamasteLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had an excellent experience at Ocean 44! Hannah, our server, was very knowledge and really knew her stuff about the restaurant, wine, dessert, sides, everything!! She was professional and kind. The restaurant was well decorated, modern yet cozy. Great atmosphere. Food was delicious and cooked perfectly--- had the lobster escargot, so rich and flavorful; fish special was amazing; loved the key lime pie.More infoOcean 44$$$$• Seafood• Central Scottsdale•4.9
- HHeatherVirginia •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious food and cocktails however a bit noisy and hard to hearMore infoFrancine$$$$• French• Old Town Scottsdale•4.6
- SHSheriHDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This place was amazing! Our server REID was perfect! Full of suggestions, quick to meet our need and super friendly! We were celebrating our Anniversary and it was the perfect place to celebrate! I had the Korean BQ, DELICIOUS! The flavors popped in my mouth! The others had the Pub Burger and said the taste was amazing! Highly recommend for a great night out with friends!More infoCulinary Dropout Waterfront$$$$• Gastro Pub• Old Town Scottsdale•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service and food as usual. Good energyMore infoMastro's City Hall Steakhouse$$$$• Steak• Old Town Scottsdale•4.7
- MBMikeBPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been to Olive and Ivy before and enjoy the whole experience. It is my wife's favorite place so we always use it for a special event. The food is great and our service was very good. We get so comfortable sometimes it's hard to leave. We will be back in the future.More infoOlive & Ivy Restaurant & Marketplace$$$$• Mediterranean• Old Town Scottsdale•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Phoenix
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A sprawling city in the heart of the desert southwest, Phoenix fares brilliantly when it comes to food. Of course you’ll find Mexican favorites like chili con carne, pozole and tamales. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can nosh on cactus fries pre-rattlesnake course. (True story.) Breweries, Asian restaurants and new American cuisine can all be found in spades, too. The nearby suburb of Scottsdale is host to a number of elegant eateries and old world golf clubs, like the Art Deco Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Biltmore Hotel.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Phoenix include Mesa Grill Sedona, Creekside American Bistro and Rascal Modern Diner
Child friendly restaurants in Phoenix include Gertrude's - Phoenix, English Rose Tea Room and The Mexicano
- The Clarendon Hotel & Spa
- Hilton Phoenix Airport
- Arizona Biltmore
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Factory Stores of America Shopping Center
- Desert Botanical Gardens, Phoenix
- Paradise Valley Mall
- Fifth Avenue
- Chandler Fashion Center Shopping Center
- Riverview Park
- Luke Air Force Base
- Sun Lakes
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Buffalo Museum of America
- Kayenta Monument Valley Inn
- Shea Scottsdale Shopping Center
- Courtyard Phoenix North / Happy Valley
- Pinnacle Peak Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown
- 100 Phoenix / Arizona Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Phoenix
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
- Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Scottsdale
- Seek out these 5 unique restaurants in Phoenix
- The 8 best spots in Phoenix for celebrating right now
- 50 Phoenix Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix