Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
It specializes in fresh seafood and fish cuisine, while offering an array of traditional Italian dishes. The large main dining room is bright and airy with an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to dine for lunch, dinner and special events.
The separate bar area that has a more lively vibe not only for happy hour but also for lunch. Buona Via has two private dining rooms available for private events and parties.
Outside seating on the patio. Happy Hour Monday through Friday. Brunch every Sunday.
The Copper Crow on Welsh Road offers lunch and dinner in addition to late-night cocktails and the ability to host private events. The restaurant itself has three bars, including one on the outdoor patio and another in the private dining room "The Nest".
The menu includes New-American-style offerings and has specialty pizzas, small plates to share, wood-fired steaks, and much more. Boasting 20 tap lines, a selection of crafted cocktails as well as an inclusive wine list The Copper Crow is eager and ready to serve Montgomery County. Envisioned and brought to life by the same leadership team that re-created Blue Bell Inn and Bluestone Country Club quality will not be in short supply.
So we invite you to join us and #eatcrow!
Your home away from home for wood-fired Italian American with a modern twist, that you can’t get enough of.
A South Jersey & Philadelphia area favorite, Fire offers a large selection of beloved Italian American fare, generously portioned & great for sharing, in a warm, comfortable atmosphere with friendly service, let’s eat!
- TTaurus5173vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful experience. Live band was great. Food portion for shrimp and grits kind of small, but it’s so good! Pizza is also good. Nice quaint spot for a date night or small social gathering! Love this place! 💙More infoThe Copper CrowPrice: Expensive• American• Horsham•4.6
- DFDanFvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •15 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food, service and drinks seem to be elevated at this new location. We have been here multiple times now and we keep trying different food options and each time we walk away even more impressed. Last night was the mussels app and bacon wrapped scallops. Even the vegetables were good…lolMore infoHarvest Seasonal Grill – North WalesPrice: Moderate• American• North Wales•4.5
- CcarolpvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •21 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways top notch and delicious! What ever I have ordered here has been excellent! Last night we enjoyed the grilled veggie board, grilled octopus, and seafood pasta. Cooked perfectly!More infoTrattoria ValonaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Hatboro•4.9
- SstevenmPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •15 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoService was great and very attentive. We ordered salads which were not amazing at all. Will try againMore infoLaScala's Fire Upper DublinPrice: Moderate• Italian• Horsham•4.1
- AAAARONSPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •26 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoNot crowded on a Sunday evening. Welcomed and seating was accommodated to my wife’s wishes easily. Appetizers delivered promptly, entrees followed. All nicely plated and hot. The four of us enjoyed our meals and we plan on returning.More infoBuona ViaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Horsham•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Horsham on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Horsham is an attractive area of the Philadelphia suburbs that is a perfect dining destination for visitors. It has many great fine-dining options that create a diverse culinary environment. Steak is a very big deal in Philadelphia, and you'll find plenty of great steakhouses in the Horsham area. These fancy restaurants are balanced by eateries that offer some old-fashioned choices, including plump dumplings, classic fish-and-chips, and pub-style food. Of course, you can't come to the Philadelphia area without getting a cheesesteak. Thankfully, the city's specialty is widely available as is a surprising number of places that serve lamb dishes.
Frequently asked questions
- Jarrett Road Park
- TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham
- Willett Park
- Rosemore Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove
- 537 Horsham Plaza Shopping Center
- Meetinghouse Park
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd.
- Hideaway Swim Club Park
- Twining Golf Course
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
- Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
- Twining Valley Golf Course
- Candlewood Suites Philadelphia - Willow Grove
- Upper Dublin Shopping Center
- Henry Lee Willett Park
- Horsham Point Shopping Center
- Hidden Springs Golf Course