- SShuly52Baltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was an amazing dinner! The waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. He made great suggestions. The drinks were outstanding and the appetizers were very tasty and came out in appropriate time. We were not rushed and our entrees did not come until we were finished with apps. The entrees were awesome and the portions were very appreciated. The small desserts were perfect and so was our experience. We will certainly be back!More infoHarvest Seasonal Grill – LancasterPrice: Expensive• American• Lancaster•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoServer listened to dietary challenges and helped come up with solutions. The food was delicious, portions appropriate, and the cost is very reasonableMore infoMcCleary's Public HousePrice: Moderate• Pub• Columbia•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe Belvedere Inn has got to be one of my favorite places in lancaster for a nice dinner! Our waiter, Jimmy, was outstanding and made us feel very welcomed. The food was out of this world. My partner got the Duck and I got the Halibut. Normally, i’m not a big halibut fan, but my friend recommended it to me and i’m so glad she did. Overall, It was absolutely wonderful.More infoBelvedere Inn Restaurant and BarPrice: Expensive• American• Lancaster•4.8
- SSeadogPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoit was an excellent experience, the reason why i gave Service 4 stars is their method of not bringing out the orders at the same time.More infoThe ExchangePrice: Moderate• American• Lancaster•4.6
- SBSusanBPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOutstanding food, ambiance, and service. Our group all raved about the quality of our meals. Server, Austin, went above and beyond expectations to assure we had all our needs met.More infoIron Hill Brewery - LancasterPrice: Moderate• American• Lancaster•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Columbia on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Columbia is a Pennsylvania town near Philadelphia that has a unique twist on food. It provides you with many great steakhouses and fine-dining restaurants, and these places serve fresh meat cooked to perfection. Steaks covered in delicious sauces and chicken dishes piled high with carefully fried potatoes are a couple of examples. For a taste of something less expensive, there are many pubs where you can dine, and they serve a variety of foods, including thick burgers and fried fish. However, a Columbia trip is not complete without at least trying Lebanon bologna, cheesesteak, and apple butter. These unique dishes are all native to the area and are very popular in most local restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Columbia. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Columbia who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Columbia either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.