Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A fusion of Spanish, Latin American and Caribbean flavors prepared with only the finest ingredients from around the world. Reserve your table today and enjoy a "one-of-a-kind" experience that you will soon not forget!
Please be advised:
*We ask that all guests be over the age of 12. We are a small, intimate dining experience.
*Our dress code is Smart-Casual. Please, No: Hats, Flip-Flops, Tank Tops, Tacky T-Shirts, Hoodies, or Beach Attire.
Our Menu change every 6month
Complimentary Self & Valet Parking.
Reserve a spot at our 8 seat sushi counter that serves up unique hand rolls, sushi, sashimi, and cold tastings. Not sure what to order? Allow the Chef to curate a special omakase experience for you. The forms are endless, just like origami. Source Globally for high quality ingredient.
Located inside Plant Street Market in historic downtown Winter Garden.
We believe that dining is more than a routine. It is an experience that ties us to our roots, keeps us connected and provides fuel for the soul.
Our menu is a progressive interpretation of cuisine from around the world. A carefully curated raw bar highlights an excellent selection of cold water oysters. Our seasonal selections feature ingredients that change throughout the year, while our staple menu showcases many of our traditional favorites.
The Milpa concept is to feature modern Mexican cuisine and flavors from all parts of Mexico from Baja California to Jalisco to Oaxaca.
We specialize in making our own tortilla and variety of salsas from scratch no one else has.
At milpa there is an attention to details that take each dish up a notch by our chef the cuisine Chef Orlando Gomez that serves each taco with it's own beer complements and balances all the ingredients for each perfectly.
Our cocktail menu focuses on agave based drinks with a concentration on Mezcal. our wine list brings you great Mexican wines hard to find along with many others that pair well with our dishes.
Best Restaurant in Orlando -
"With more than 45 years of distinctive culinary experience, I am convinced that success comes down to this: One restaurant, in one location, serving the highest quality cuisine, the best service and a friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy it." - Chris Christini
Dress code: Business Elegant
* Guests ages 6 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
*Please No Infants. No strollers. No exceptions.
Visit our Website for more Seating Options!
The cocktail bar offers elevated mixology in its precise and beautiful cocktails. As the night evolves the cocktail bar and dining room become one to create a retreat with in-house DJ led vibes and special late night menu offerings.
We politely request all guests be respectful in their choice of attire while adhering to the our guidelines.
After a rigorous certification process, we have the honor of being the first and only Central Florida Italian restaurant recognized by the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce, by awarding the distinctive Ospitalita Italiana - Seal of Quality - which certifies authentic Italian Restaurants around the world. The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast is an institution recognized by the Italian government which collaborates closely with the Consulate General of Italy in authenticating Italian products and establishments abroad.
We welcome you to our "little Italy'!
- JDJoanDOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWhat’s not to like ! I always enjoy my meal at the Tap Room. I bring my local and out of town friends here whenever I can. I wish I can remember the name of the Valet who parked my car. He was so polite and thoughtful!More infoThe Tap Room at DubsdreadPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown Orlando•4.8
- DKDavidKOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe dined at Kres for our anniversary. From the time we checked in until we walked out the door, we had a wonderful evening. We ordered off the vegan menu and the chef had an extra dish sent out and then came to our table to see how everything was. Our server was attentive and friendly. It was nice to enjoy a vegan dinner in such a top tier establishment. We will definitely be back!More infoKRES CHOPHOUSEPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown Orlando•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegeanPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.5
- NNickAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Quality food. Cute area. Great ambiance. Definitely going backMore infoTurci PastaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown Orlando•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic place. Very cool. Food was amazing! Drinks also. Definitely will go again.More infoBulla Gastrobar - Winter ParkPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Winter Park•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Orlando is Buca di Beppo - Maitland
The best vegetarian restaurants in Orlando are Cafe Tu Tu Tango - Orlando, Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - Celebration / Kissimmee and KRES CHOPHOUSE
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Orlando are Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport, HAVEN Lounge and Sushi Saint
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- International Drive
- Florida Mall
- Orlando Villa 147
- Butler Plaza Shopping Center
- Sea World Orlando
- Lake Eola Park
- Rosen Centre Hotel
- Legoland Florida
- Mall At Millenia
- Waterford Lakes Village Shopping Center
- Walt Disney World
- Daytona International Speedway
- Curtis M Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- Amway Arena
- Oviedo Marketplace Shopping Center
- Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World
- Laguna Villas
- Give Kids The World Village
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Orlando
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
- 100 Orlando / Central Florida East Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Orlando's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Orlando
- The Best Pizza in Birmingham
- 50 Orlando Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day