Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Menu change every 6month
Reserve a spot at our 8 seat sushi counter that serves up unique hand rolls, sushi, sashimi, and cold tastings. Not sure what to order? Allow the Chef to curate a special omakase experience for you. The forms are endless, just like origami. Source Globally for high quality ingredient.
Located inside Plant Street Market in historic downtown Winter Garden.
A fusion of Spanish, Latin American and Caribbean flavors prepared with only the finest ingredients from around the world. Reserve your table today and enjoy a "one-of-a-kind" experience that you will soon not forget!
Please be advised:
*We ask that all guests be over the age of 12. We are a small, intimate dining experience.
*Our dress code is Smart-Casual. Please, No: Hats, Flip-Flops, Tank Tops, Tacky T-Shirts, Hoodies, or Beach Attire.
Our menu offers our specialty, wood fired pizza. Our entrees include locally made pastas and house made desserts and focaccia bread. We also have a nice selection of wines and craft beer.
New! We now carry Ariston olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Purchase by the bottle, $12.99. Bring the bottle back for refills, $10.99. This stuff is amazing, ask for a sample.
Complimentary Self & Valet Parking.
Settle back in our relaxed and elegant wine bar or outside on the patio and enjoy wines by the glass or bottle. Sample our unique selections when you’re stocking your wine cellar. We’ll help you select the best wines for any occasion to enjoy at The Vineyard or at home, always with great service and outstanding prices.
Join us for Happy Hour, live music or anytime for great food and drink under the ambiance of the chandeliers. Call us to reserve our Wine Cellar or ask about party planning too. We welcome you to discover our world at The Vineyard!
We also offer curbside pick up and delivery.
THE VINEYARD WAS VOTED IN THE TOP TEN RESTAURANTS
We believe that dining is more than a routine. It is an experience that ties us to our roots, keeps us connected and provides fuel for the soul.
Our menu is a progressive interpretation of cuisine from around the world. A carefully curated raw bar highlights an excellent selection of cold water oysters. Our seasonal selections feature ingredients that change throughout the year, while our staple menu showcases many of our traditional favorites.
Best Restaurant in Orlando -
"With more than 45 years of distinctive culinary experience, I am convinced that success comes down to this: One restaurant, in one location, serving the highest quality cuisine, the best service and a friendly atmosphere in which to enjoy it." - Chris Christini
Dress code: Business Elegant
* Guests ages 6 and above are invited to dine at this establishment.
*Please No Infants. No strollers. No exceptions.
Visit our Website for more Seating Options!
Important dining information
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time.
We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
A note from the restaurant
Thank you for booking your dining experience with CHICAS. A reminder for reservations - there is a 2 hour limit on all parties, and that time starts at your reservation time. We ask that your bill gets paid 15 minutes prior to the 2-hour limit. Thank you.
Inspired by the restaurants and bars of New York, we offer creative fine dining foods served with meticulous attention to detail in a casual restaurant environment. Our menu, prepared by Chef Jason Bunin, is sure to have something for everyone.
From the time you walk through the door to the time you leave, you will see there is nothing ordinary about Flavour Kitchen & Wine Bar. Every dinner, dessert and brunch provides an opportunity for an unforgettable experience. You can have an ordinary dining experience anywhere, just not here!
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •10 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWent for magical dining and my wife and I met up with another couple. It was fun, relaxed atmosphere. Food was quick and amazing portions. Everything was cooked well and seasoned properly. Would go back.More infoThe Tap Room at DubsdreadPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown Orlando•4.8
- BBuystuffvipNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI am definately a foodie with a vegan daughter-this place covers all bases!! Elegant fine dining where the food is outstanding AND THE VEGAN DISHES blow away any NY RESTAURANT!!! John the manager came over and checked in on us numerous times LiZZY our waitress made dinner special & memorable& she went the extra mile Chef Jenn came out to meet us & see who was enjoying her specialty vegan dishes THIS PLACE WINS MY MICHELLIN STARMore infoKRES CHOPHOUSEPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown Orlando•4.8
- LSLilianSvipOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOur server Camila was great and the food delicious!!!More infoBar Italia Winter ParkPrice: Expensive• Italian• Winter Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegeanPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.4
- NNickAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Quality food. Cute area. Great ambiance. Definitely going backMore infoTurci PastaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown Orlando•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Orlando is The Imperial Wine Bar & Cafe
- Hilton Orlando
- Davenport Holiday Villa RPR2112
- Downtown Orlando
- Radisson Resort at the Port
- DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- Legoland Florida
- Orlando International Airport
- Disney World
- Universal's Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Devil's Den
- Walt Disney World
- Lake Mary Village Shopping Center
- Sand Lake Plaza Shopping Center
- Lake Eola Park
- Old Town
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Windsor Hills Three Bedroom Apartment TON1
- University of Florida
- 50 Orlando Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Orlando's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Orlando
- 100 Orlando / Central Florida East Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Orlando
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
- The Best Pizza in Birmingham