Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A fusion of Spanish, Latin American and Caribbean flavors prepared with only the finest ingredients from around the world. Reserve your table today and enjoy a "one-of-a-kind" experience that you will soon not forget!
Please be advised:
*We ask that all guests be over the age of 12. We are a small, intimate dining experience.
*Our dress code is Smart-Casual. Please, No: Hats, Flip-Flops, Tank Tops, Tacky T-Shirts, Hoodies, or Beach Attire.
Our Menu change every 6month
Reserve a spot at our 8 seat sushi counter that serves up unique hand rolls, sushi, sashimi, and cold tastings. Not sure what to order? Allow the Chef to curate a special omakase experience for you. The forms are endless, just like origami. Source Globally for high quality ingredient.
Located inside Plant Street Market in historic downtown Winter Garden.
After a rigorous certification process, we have the honor of being the first and only Central Florida Italian restaurant recognized by the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce, by awarding the distinctive Ospitalita Italiana - Seal of Quality - which certifies authentic Italian Restaurants around the world. The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast is an institution recognized by the Italian government which collaborates closely with the Consulate General of Italy in authenticating Italian products and establishments abroad.
We welcome you to our "little Italy'!
Complement your dining experience with a selection of fine liquors, wines and beers from around the world!
Located in Lake Wales, the heart of central Florida, is L’incontro Restaurant, “A Place Where People Gather to Enjoy Classic Italian Food.”
Our family’s interest in Italian cuisine began in the 1960s when my uncle immigrated to the United States. He worked hard to bring other family members to the States to live the American dream. Now, our family includes about 160 people, mostly living in New York and Florida. Four of my uncles are now Italian cuisine chefs or own their own restaurants. Through the years they have cooked for many famous people. Oprah Winfrey, the President of France, and other well-known celebrities have enjoyed their old world-style dishes that showcase the variety and distinct characteristics of Italy’s regional cuisines.
The cocktail bar offers elevated mixology in its precise and beautiful cocktails. As the night evolves the cocktail bar and dining room become one to create a retreat with in-house DJ led vibes and special late night menu offerings.
We politely request all guests be respectful in their choice of attire while adhering to the our guidelines.
Austrian born and trained chef, Armin Rinoessl, invites you to the coziest romantic place in Brevard County for a 5-star, fine dining experience.
Try our Signature Weiner Schnitzel, Dover Sole or our famous Oktoberfest plate. For dessert, try our delicious Homemade Apple Strudel, Chocolate Truffle or Malakoff.
We have an extensive wine list & full bar.
Live pianist every night in the restaurant or dine in the club for some of the best live entertainment in Brevard County.
Heidi's Jazz Club and Restaurant is fine dining at its best and offers 5-star service.
- SSteveMississippi •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVery good food, outstanding service. Not necessarily convenient to our hotel but worth the 30 minute drive. Sit on the veranda if available.More infoThe Tap Room at DubsdreadPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown Orlando•4.8
- ECElaineCOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is my go too when we want to eat out. We have taken all of our friends here and they have all enjoyed the food and the staff. This is a remarkable experience! This year we’ve made the restaurant the center of my birthday celebration! The chef and staff never disappoint. Thank you for a great birthday dinnerMore infoKRES CHOPHOUSEPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downtown Orlando•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time at AVA. It was amazing. We ordered appetizers and they were all delicious. The vibe was nice too. Our server was Swain and she did an excellent job.More infoAVA MediterrAegeanPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Winter Park•4.5
- NNickAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Quality food. Cute area. Great ambiance. Definitely going backMore infoTurci PastaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown Orlando•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fantastic place. Very cool. Food was amazing! Drinks also. Definitely will go again.More infoBulla Gastrobar - Winter ParkPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Winter Park•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Orlando is Buca di Beppo - Maitland
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek
- Cocoa Beach Pier
- JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at SeaWorld
- Lake Eola Park
- Rosen Centre Hotel
- Winter Haven Mall
- Waterford Lakes Village Shopping Center
- Mall At Millenia
- Walt Disney World
- Seminole Towne Center Mall
- Four Corners
- Orlando International Airport
- Renaissance Orlando Resort at SeaWorld(r)
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Card Sound Golf Club
- Royal St Cloud Golf Links
- Kennedy Space Center
- Port Canaveral
- Universal Studios, Orlando
- Taco-bout Tasty Tacos in Orlando
- A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
- 100 Orlando / Central Florida East Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Orlando's Award-winning Restaurants
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Orlando
- The Best Pizza in Birmingham
- 50 Orlando Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day