Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In the mood for great food, drinks, and a lot of fun? Take a trip down the block to Kelseys.
Moxies is located next to Bramalea City Centre, at the corner of Queen St. and Dixie Rd. We are a short drive from Downtown Brampton and The Rose Theatre. Our Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has created a menu offering a wide-array of steaks, burgers, pastas and seafood! No matter the occasion, whether it's a business luncheon, a dinner date, or late night drinks with friends, Moxies offers something for everyone.
Moxies features daily drink specials and a relaxing patio. We offer a delectable blend of unique cocktails, flavourful wines and a variety of beers to choose from. Next time you’re in the neighbourhood, be sure to pop in!
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHad an amazing time on my 1 year anniversary here. Great seat by the window, food and service was quick and fantastic. Will be coming back again.More infoPacini - MississaugaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Port Credit•4.1
- BGBradG1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI ordered a filet, and I was served prime rib....the waiter was extremely apologetic, and in no time at all went to work on correcting the mistake... within a minute the manager was visiting our table , and began asking us how they could make it right. They totally made it right. My order came back quickly, was cooked to perfection, and I was still able to finish my meal at the same time as my guest...The Keg is the best at this....More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - BramptonPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Brampton•4.6
- ABAndrewBToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe restaurant met my expectations. Thank you. mmmmmmmmmmmmmMore infoMoxies - BramptonPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Brampton•4.2
- JRJimtheRealtorToronto / Ontario •27 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 12, 2023A very good Indian buffet restaurant with good choices and tasty foods, with a wide range to cater to vegetarians, or omnivores (Halal and non-Halal). Service was great, although they were out of Kingfisher beer the night we went, but they had other good options.More infoTandoori FlamePrice: Moderate• Indian• Brampton•3.1
- Ssandrac148vipToronto / Ontario •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The crowd when we went was mainly couples and groups in the 40+ age range. The music was blaring top 40 type music, which made it hard to have a romantic dinner, and the same songs kept cycling through over and over in the 1 hour and 15 minutes we were there. We came for a nice romantic steak dinner, not to eat at a disco. Maybe in the bar area this music works, but more appropriate music is needed in the dining room.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - BramaleaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Brampton•4.4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Brampton (Ontario) is Fionn MacCool's - Brampton Bovaird
The best vegan restaurants in Brampton (Ontario) are The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Brampton, Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Brampton Quarry Edge Dr and Moxies - Brampton
The best vegetarian restaurants in Brampton (Ontario) are The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Brampton, Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Brampton Quarry Edge Dr and Moxies - Brampton
The restaurants with the best service in Brampton (Ontario) are Turtle Jacks Muskoka Grill, Anokhi and Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Brampton Quarry Edge Dr
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Brampton (Ontario) are Anokhi, Turtle Jacks Muskoka Grill and Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Brampton Quarry Edge Dr
- Holiday Inn Express Brampton
- Best Western Plus Brampton
- Inn on the Moraine
- Motel 6 - Toronto - Brampton
- Laser Quest Brampton
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton
- Comfort Inn Brampton
- Monte Carlo Inn Brampton
- Courtyard Toronto Brampton
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Bolton
- Days Inn Brampton
- Century Gardens Arena
- Rose Theatre
- Caledon East Arena
- Mayfield Arena
- Dixie And 407 Soccer Fields
- Memorial Arena
- The Marigold Hotel