Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
According to Jet Tila, celebrity chef and culinary ambassador to the US, the popularity of Thai food comes down to a balance of flavors between sour, sweet, rich, and savory. He stated that “There is a meeting point where I think most people could say this dish or cuisine is very crave able”.
The owner is a native Thai chef who gained her authentic experience through many years of hands-on local cooking in Thailand, followed by over 6 years working as a Thai chef in the Chicago area.
Park in the lot directly across from Bender’s & pay via the Kiosk at entrance with a credit card or thru their App or Text to Pay options. Please follow instructions listed on the Kiosk. You will need your license plate #.
FREE PARKING AFTER 4:00 PM ONLY
Our Outside Patio is Enclosed and Heated for your Dining Enjoyment.
If you have a special request or questions regarding seating please call us at 330-899-9200.
All reservations will be held for 10 minutes past your reserved time. Please call us if you will be late and we will do all we can to maintain your reservation.
We look forward to seeing all our friends at 35°Brix.
The Twisted Olive Italian American Kitchen is a 16,000-square-foot property set on 10 acres of land and encompassed by the the lovely Southgate Park and federally protected land. It will be part of a family-oriented getaway with multiple dining areas, including spaces for events and private dining. A sister property to Gervasi Vineyard.
- SPSuePvipHouston •62 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI was passing through Canton & stopped to visit the Football HOF. In searching Open Table for dinner options, I came upon this unexpected gem of a restaurant. The food, drinks (wine and craft cocktails), service and ambiance was amazing. Our server (Jason) was excellent! He was informative, attentive and friendly. I would definitely return for future Canton visits & highly recommend this restaurant.More infoThe Bistro at Gervasi VineyardPrice: Moderate• Italian• Canton•4.8
- TJTerryJvipIowa •82 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFirst time to the Twisted Olive as we’re just passing through after visiting the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame. Chose the restaurant based on previous OT reviews. We tried one of their local wines from Gervasi Vineyards; selected a drier wine, overall good. For an appetizer the brussel sprouts were great. Our entrees - pork chop and walleye- were both excellent and well prepared. Portions were plenty large; we couldn’t finish either. Service was excellent and provided good recommendations. Overall, great evening dinner. The restaurant has ample parking and great wooded setting. Highly recommend this restaurant!More infoThe Twisted OlivePrice: Moderate• American• Canton•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023We had a really good time.The only thing my kids said they didn’t like.The tickets you get wasn’t enough to get what they ￼really wanted.Its just pricey when you don’t have enough tickets to get what you want.I told them to save there cards and points for another time.Love how clean your ￼ facility is and We will be back at this ￼specifically location🥳More infoDave & Buster's - CantonPrice: Moderate• American• Canton•4.8
- NNinjamCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 29, 2023Understaffed. I made a reservation and it took about 10 minutes of waiting in line at the hostess desk. The restaurant was not very busy, and only about half full on a weekend evening. Food was good, but some portions were small. Chicken parmigiana and lasagna were generous portions, but pasta wessi was tiny. Adding a small salad to dinner was 6.99. Our waiter seemed overwhelmed, but did a good job keeping up with drink refills and replenishing bread while we waited for our food.More infoBravo Italian Kitchen - Canton - Belden VillagePrice: Moderate• Italian• Canton•3.4
- KVKurtVCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jul 28, 2023Arrived at 5:45 for our 6:30 reservation. Waited on friends at the bar. Generous pours of Tanqueray for our gin and tonics. Bartender says they pour doubles. Two rounds, $36. Could have been HHour pricing. Had the cajun shrimp app and it was delicious. My wife had the steak and it was sized well and cooked perfectly to her specs. I had the Burntwood burger with egg and it was delicious and hearty. Fries just ok, could have been salted more and no shakers on the table. Friends are vegetarians and the menu was limited to salads or pasta sans protein. Service, as most places these days, was slow due to small staff. Dropped a hint that it was my wife's birthday twice but no acknowledgement, but that is ok. Overall 3-4 stars on this experience.More infoBurntwood Tavern - Belden VillagePrice: Moderate• American• Canton•3.8
Known for being the home of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton has maintained a cool atmosphere of peace and serenity while developing with each passing day. When you're done learning about the gridiron greats of yesteryear, be sure to stop in a local eatery for some wood-fired pizza or meaty gyros. The local streets are lined with old and modern buildings that house some unique restaurants and bars. Whether you want a juicy steak with fine wine or tasty burger with a craft beer, you'll find what you're looking for in Canton. There are also vineyards with great outdoor patios and restaurants with gluten-free options.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Canton is The Bistro at Gervasi Vineyard
- Stan Balliett Field
- Memorial Stadium
- Quail Hollow State Park
- Metzger Park
- Martindale Park
- Reifsnyder Park
- Mckinley Presidential Library Museum
- Garaux Park
- Hoover Historical Center
- Canton Centre Shopping Center
- Maryland Park
- Sandy Valley Community Park
- Green Valley Golf Course
- Shanafelt Field
- Dogwood Park
- Zepernick Lake Wildlife Area
- Waterworth Memorial Park
- Skyland Pines Golf Club
- Faircrest Park