Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu features generous portions of delectable fine dining fare in addition to an award-winning wine list to complete your meal. If you’re not one of our hundreds of regulars, you will be soon
In response to our patrons' requests, Ken Stewart's Grille enforces an upscale dress code for dinner
We do not allow beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or hoodies. Athletic apparel, jerseys, hats, beanies, bandanas, ball caps, oversized or baggy clothing are prohibited
No excessively revealing clothing will be allowed. Clothing emitting offensive odors is not permitted
Admittance to Ken Stewart's Grille is at the discretion of the management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed regardless of the reservation status
For parties of 6 or more please call the restaurant 234-678-3612
We welcome you to Alexander Pierce. A casually sophisticated restaurant reminiscent of days past and a time when folks enjoyed savory meals, crafted cocktails, and personal service. Our hidden courtyard entrance awaits your arrival and beckons you to come in, sit down, and enjoy dinner the way it was meant to be!
M-F Grab & Go Breakfast Buffet 6:30AM-10AM
Saturday Grab & Go Breakfast Buffet 8AM-11AM
Sunday Grab & Go Breakfast Buffet 9AM-11AM
Sunday Brunch Buffet 11AM-1PM
Thursday-Saturday Dinner 5:30PM-9PM
Fri & Sat 12pm-12:30AM *Kitchen closes at 10PM
Beau’s on the River opened at the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls in May of 2013. This restaurant and lounge on the river offers stunning views of the river rapids and falls with floor to ceiling windows with and innovative contemporary décor. As a sister property to Beau’s Grille at the Hilton Fairlawn, we offer a casual atmosphere with plenty of the same great food and service that the award-winning Beau’s Grille has been treating our loyal customers to for years. Executive Chef Beau Schmidt takes a unique twist on some of your old favorites with a fresh look and taste to his style of cooking. His mouthwatering plates taste even more amazing than they look.
Dine outdoors in our Papa Joe's Patio!
The Beau's Grille Terrace is the place to be this summer. Open year round with comfortable seating, TVs, a fireplace, and overhead heating, it was voted best outdoor patio in the 2013 and 2014 Beacon's Best and the 2014 Akron Life Magazine Best of Akron awards.
Join us for Happy Hour in our Lounge Monday 4pm-6:30pm and Tuesday - Friday 2pm-6:30pm!
Visit https://beausgrille.com/entertainment/ to see our Live Entertainment Schedule!
- CCherieCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur food was absolutely delicious.....fresh and flavorful! The manager, Evan, is so welcoming, friendly and personable! Our server was very kind too!More infoKen Stewart's Grille$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Akron•4.8
- JIJImHCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoServices on the main was very prompt and non-intrusive. Our waiter was very nice, a little busy, but did her job very wellMore infoEl Patron Tequileria$$$$Price: Moderate• Mexican• Akron•4.3
- RSRachaelStNew York City •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 18, 2024The service and food were wonderful and paced perfectly.More infoThe Tea Lady$$$$Price: Expensive• Afternoon Tea• Akron•4.8
- JAJakeACleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 16, 2024I’ve been to quite of few restaurants with my wife. D.B.A. was by far the best. And I don’t say “by far” lightly. Every bite of our steak was craving another. And if you don’t get the rissoto, you have made a mistake. Highly recommend x2.More infoD.B.A.$$$$Price: Expensive• American• Akron•4.6
- BABhaACleveland / Akron / Canton •6 reviews4.0Dined on Feb 8, 2024Food was average. Service and ambience were great.More infoThe 1 Food & Spirits, located inside BLU-Tique Hotel$$$$Price: Moderate• Global, International• Akron•4.5
Akron is a suburb of Cleveland that takes advantage of this proximity to offer foodies access to some incredible dishes. A typical Akron restaurant is a steakhouse that serves only the best cuts. You can even get the kind of delicious prime rib that you've been craving for years. However, those with an interest in more ethnic foods can get incredible sushi, traditional Mexican, and even Indian food in this metropolis as well. There's nothing quite like chowing down on a gyro in downtown Akron. Akron shares some signature dishes with Cleveland, including corned beef and patty melt sandwiches. These working-class dishes remain popular in this trendy, but casual, urban area.
Frequently asked questions
- Dover Park
- Portage Lakes State Park
- Thornton Park
- University of Akron Memorial Stadium
- Chapel Hill Square Shopping Center
- Indian Mount Park
- Coventry Plaza Shopping Center
- Loyal Oak Golf Club
- Croghan Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Akron Downtown
- Mogadore Reservoir Park
- Hawkins Plaza Shopping Center
- Quaker Square Shopping Center
- Perkins Park
- Lions Park
- Akron Art Museum
- Lions Park
- Hilton Akron/Fairlawn
- Eastgate Plaza Shopping Center
- Hall Park Allotment Historic District