Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our food is prepared fresh daily with only the finest ingredients and we are proud to incorporate local and organic food to our offerings. Please enjoy our new and exciting menu.
Visit us as we are only a few steps north of the Wantagh train station.
Vincent’s Steakhouse is a casual with rustic and elegant atmosphere, serving some of the exquisite and flavorful steak around with an exceptional menu of menu of memorable American & Italian dishes complete with a wide array of decadent homemade desserts.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI have been to blackbird’s a few times and the food had always been great Our server Amanda was very attentive I recommend the hummus appetizer which had a nice kick Highly recommend and will be backMore infoBlackbird Kitchen & CocktailsPrice: Very Expensive• American• Wantagh•4.8
- JVJoeVvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Filet mignon cooked to perfection. Salmon was Delicious . Certainly will be going back .More infoVincent’s SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Wantagh•4.1
- JBJoeBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •34 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023great food and great place sushiwas amazingly fresh lamb chops were to great as wellMore infoThom Thom Steak & Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Wantagh•4.1
- CKCarlyKvipNew York / Tri-State Area •65 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023The food was fantastic, the service even better with Allie as our waitress!! Great drinks, amazing lemon pasta and delicious tiramisu.More infoUncle FranksPrice: Expensive• Italian• Wantagh•4.8
- PSPaulSMontreal / Quebec •22 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023Went out with my adult daughter and we both had a real nice time. I’ve been there once before with my wife. I really like this place. Menu is pretty standard for a pub. Beer selection is adequate. My only issue is that it’s extremely noisy. A lot of hard surfaces with no ability to absorb sounds. I would still go back though.More infoBunker Hill American TaproomPrice: Expensive• American• Wantagh•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Wantagh. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wantagh who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wantagh either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.