- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •14 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoBest sushi I’ve ever had and I don’t really eat sushi like that but my gf loves it. The shumai was sooo good. Our waiter Mackenzie was nice and gave us some great recommendations. It starting getting busier so we finished our dinner and headed over to the bar and hung out there for another hour or so because we really didn’t wanna leave and end our night. Food, experience, drinks all great. Gotta give a shout-out to mark as well for making all those drinks!More infoSushi BadaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Suffern•4.8
- SSubuvipCalifornia Central Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023Definitely recommend this restaurant. Our waiter Ray was extremely polite and helpful and the entire staff was so nice. Food was delicious and ambience was lovely. Will definitely go back.More infoBiciPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ramsey•4.9
- HHappyNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Lots of food and drink choices. Nice atmosphere, great service. We loved the giant pretzel and the chicken pot pie was delicious. My aons liked the burgers. Will be back next time we are in the area.More infoThe Shannon Rose Irish Pub - RamseyPrice: Moderate• Irish• Ramsey•4.2
- BbellakNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 12, 2023yummy food friendly atmosphere quite place very cleanMore infoManchepaniPrice: Moderate• Café• Airmont•4.3
- CChrislvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Varka never disappoints. Generous cocktails, great food and good service makes it one of our favorite go to restaurants in the area.More infoVarka FishhousePrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Ramsey•4.7
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Suffern. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Suffern who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Suffern either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.