Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Lenny's 20 years of experience comes from owning and operating Il Castelllo in Mamaroneck, attaining the highest ratings from diners and critics alike. Now he is opening his newest location with one of the top steakhouse chef's from New York City.
Lenny's comes with two full bars, two dining rooms, two fireplaces and private parking lot, with valet available.
- DJDJB60vipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWonderful local eatery never disappoints. Super fresh and tasty pastas, warm and welcoming. Lovely to linger over a delicious meal.More infoTrattoria 141Price: Moderate• Italian• Larchmont•4.5
- FMFrankMNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023The food and service was as usual excellent. Dario and the staff are great.More info179 BAR AND GRILLPrice: Moderate• Italian• New Rochelle•4.7
- JSJonathanSMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 11, 20231st time, what a welcome change in this location. Food and service were outstanding, the Mushroom Ravioli and Veal Chop were excellent. The house Chianti was also very good. We will be back, may become a staple for Italian for use.More infoTorcello RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Larchmont•4.8
- CCCarlosCNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was awesome,tasty and delicious. Excellent and professional service. I recommend this restaurant and you won’t be disappointed!More infoNonna CarolaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Mamaroneck•4.8
- JJJonnyJBTvipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding steak dinner and excellent wine listMore infoLenny’s Seafood and SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Larchmont•4.9
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.