- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a ice evening. Service was excellent. The sides; artichoke hearts were a little too salty.More infoRARE650Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Syosset•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Chef Tom Gloster, the executive chef, is a talented master of cuisine. We have followed him over the years from Rustic Root to Opus and now The Union. We were conducting a directors meeting early on a Tuesday night and had a beautiful table in the center of the room . Early was perfect for us as the crowds did not file in until 6:30-7pm allowing us time to meet in quiet but still end our evening with the excitement of a crowd at the bar and tables. Our starts were meatballs , his signature Brussels sprouts and cottage fries , they were absolutely perfect. My main, The roasted chicken with cauliflower purée and Swiss chard was divine! He truly makes magic with fresh vegetables convincing almost anyone that a vegetable can be a main . We all shared the multiple plates on the table Mac and cheese, the gem salad , skirt steak and they were all perfectly orchestrated and with their own unique flavor. We ended the evening with the lemon curd cheesecake which melted in our mouths and the home made vanilla and chocolate gelato which was amazing. We were so ridiculously full but had no choice but to dig in. Alex, the maitre d’ was a warm and welcoming person of positivity. The evening couldn’t have been more perfect and we all look forward to bringing our friends and families to this breath of fresh air to Long Island.More infoTHE UNIONPrice: Expensive• American• East Meadow•4.5
- GGourmantvipNew York / Tri-State Area •388 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Just discovered market Bistro although it’s been around for over 10 years. It’s now my favorite local restaurant. Best burgers and salads and wonderful service and atmosphere relaxed, and reasonableMore infoMarket BistroPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Jericho•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a perfect ambiance for us to meet our friends at. The restaurant is Beautiful, Food is delicious and staff is friendly & professional. Perfect scenario!!!!More infoOpus SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Jericho•4.7
- DPDiningPatronvipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023have dined several times and we are never disappointed the food is flavorful in nice portions and the service is excellent will always come back and bring friends.More infoIavarone Italian Kitchen & PizzeriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Plainview•4.6
9 NYC restaurants that go hard on holiday decor
Holiday markets, ski chalets, and more ways to have a rollicking restaurant meal during the holidays in NYC.
Marcus Samuelsson’s most personal restaurant yet gives diners a glimpse into his life
Dishes on the menu, including a new lunch offering, nod to Samuelsson’s Ethiopian heritage and Swedish upbringing.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Hicksville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Chinese, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hicksville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hicksville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.