Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Le Malt Lounge, a trendy Whisky & cocktail restaurant & bar, is located in the heart of New Jersey featuring the largest selection of brown spirits with over 1,000 bottles to choose from.
The restaurant has soaring interiors with a refined, yet approachable menu by our James Beard Foundation featured Chef Duke Estime. Also, featuring a thoughtfully-curated spirits program celebrating the great regions of the world, alongside innovative and classically-focused cocktails.
Japanese cuisine oftentimes uses seafood-based flavorings such as dashi stock even in their vegetable dishes. Our menu, on the other hand, is rooted in Shojin cuisine, a genuine vegetarian cooking originating from Zen Buddhism. This distinction allows us to provide our guests with a diverse range of true vegetarian options.
Our mission is to support a healthy lifestyle for our guests and allow them to experience a large variety of flavors through our unique culinary creations. This is made possible by emphasizing the use of local, organic and sustainable ingredients to accentuate the authenticity and health benefits of Japanese cuisine.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoWent for my 22nd birthday! Had a blast! Food was delicious, wasn’t too loud, service was amazing! Definitely recommend!More infoBahama Breeze - Woodbridge - Woodbridge CenterPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Woodbridge•4.5
- YYukiGreater Boston •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoOur server was great, she provided recommendations/favorites of the restaurant. The ambience of the restaurant was nice and comfy. No loud music which is a plus for me. The drinks were great but the food overall, was okay. My salmon was a bit too salty and my partners sea bass was bland. Would love to see some consistency and balance with the food in terms of the level of salt and seasoning. Something not too salty and not too bland.More infoKona Grill - WoodbridgePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Iselin•4.4
- Kkim2nycvipNew York / Tri-State Area •86 reviews4.0Dined 5 days agoservice was great tonight. Claudia was attentive and efficient, she had a nice smile. the experience was pleasant. however the reward signed up the day before did not show up by the time we dined. it was a disappointment from the Redlobster site and nothing she could do aboutMore infoRed Lobster - IselinPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Iselin•3.9
- RRockztarmom1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023All the games were worth the money and the waiters are very patient respectful and on point plus the food was awesomeMore infoDave & Buster's - Woodbridge (Middlesex)Price: Moderate• American• Woodbridge•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 12, 2023Food was amazing. Cooked to perfection. Server was great. No issues. Will be backMore infoChris Michael's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Woodbridge•4.7
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Woodbridge. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Indian, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Woodbridge who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Woodbridge either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Motel 6 Piscataway
- Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
- Spring Lake County Park
- Ambrose Doty County Park
- Raritan Landing Golf Course
- Baird Field
- Port Reading Station
- Columbus Park
- William Warren County Park
- Louis Brown Athletic Center
- Fairway Golf Course
- Prospect Park
- Avenel Park
- Cooper Avenue Playground
- Columbus Park
- Sewaren Station
- Cliff Road Park
- Woodbridge Station
- Residence Inn by Marriott Woodbridge Edison/Raritan Center
- Fords Park