Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The owner, Stephane Bocket was born in Dunkerque, France. Stephane was the Maitre d'Hotel for 12 years before purchasing Chez Catherine in 2016. His career spans many years at Alain Ducasse's restaurants in NYC and France and before that in a number of other restaurants throughout France.
The Chef de Cuisine is Christine Migton. Christine graduated from the Culinary Institute of America. Her dishes revisit traditional French cuisine but use different flavors and tastes. She works to provide lighter and healthier ingredients wherever possible while maintaining that special French touch.
There is Cuban music, Cuban art and scenes of Cuba on the walls. And you can smell the results of culinary work of our authentic Cuban kitchen.
Welcome to 1958 Cuban Cuisine!!
Established in June of 2001, family owned Sweet Waters Steak House has been called the Crown Jewel of Westfield. Serving the highest quality meats and seafood, combined with excellent service, all in a cozy 60 seat atmosphere. Classic cocktails and a boutique wine list complete the adult dining experience.
LIVE PERFORMANCE by Julian & Dominique
April 19, 2019 at 7:00pm
more dates to come!
Open six days for lunch, dinner, private parties and take outs.
Reservations strongly recommended. We look forward to seeing you soon.
By crafting dishes like Sausage Lasagna and Cannelloni, Anna and Palmiro Ferraro have been pleasing patrons since the doors opened. Over the years, Ferraro's has expanded the menu and the dining space, but the emphasis has always been on ensuring customer satisfaction. Ferraro's gives the perfect blend of traditional and contemporary Italian Cuisine. In addition, we have our daily specials which offer many healthy choices as well as dishes from around the world. From our family to yours, we would like to invite you to dine with us and enjoy the Ferraro's experience.
Spice Bazaar is BYO and offers a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Our outdoor area is weather permitting and walk in only.
Opened in January of 2016, the Echo Tap is a lively neighborhood bar and restaurant designed and built by friends and family.
- JMJimMGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways an outstanding experience! Would certainly recommend Sweet Waters Steak House to others!More infoSweet Waters Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Westfield•4.8
- JJohnNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoBest service ever! Thank you Alex! Food was amazing, will definitely be back. Try the spicey garlic shrimp and the seasonal scallop dish, yum!More infoLimani Seafood GrillPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Westfield•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023It was my first time at Spice Bazaar and it came off a recommendation from a friend. I happen to love Indian food and anyone who loves Indian food would be proud of this establishment. It is highly suggested but just be careful on spice level. The food was a bit of a journey that the palate would appreciate. 5/5. I would absolutely recommend this placeMore infoSpice Bazaar - Modern Indian DiningPrice: Moderate• Indian• Westfield•4.5
- DDDebbiDvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 24, 2023We love this place! Always an enjoyable evening especially when live music is provided.More info16 Prospect Wine Bar & BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Westfield•4.4
- DSDSLandCJLvipNew York / Tri-State Area •123 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ferraro's always provides an excellent meal and experience.More infoFerraro'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Westfield•4.6
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Westfield is Sweet Waters Steak House