Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For our current menu, please log on to our website at victoryparktavern.com and click 'Menu + Online Ordering'.
All reservations are for indoor tables only. Outside table requests will be honored only if an outside table is available. Outside tables and bar stools are not reservable, they are first-come, first-served.
- MPMalleyPNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023We love Victory Park Tavern and come here often. Delish, reliable food - and great service. Always a nice vibe too, great hospitality and cozy vibes especially in the winter. be back soon!More infoVictory Park TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Rumson•4.8
- BBurstvipNew York / Tri-State Area •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day brunch buffet. Super service, super food and super overall experience. Glad the Buffett brunch is back.More infoThe Rum RunnerPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sea Bright•4.5
- ACAngeloCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a great way to celebrate the New Year…the brunch at Barrel and Roost was awesome!More infoNicholas Barrel & RoostPrice: Expensive• Comfort Food• Red Bank•4.7
- BDBklynDinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful meal with friends - clothesline bacon, burrata salad, beef tartare, lobster dumplings, lobster omelet, short rib hash, french toast. Very nice waiter. Dessert, ok.More infoRed Horse by David BurkePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Rumson•4.4
- CCarlo61vipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a delightful brunch on NY Day! Restaurant was trying out a buffet-style brunch, so there was a great selection of food. We were happy that we did not feel rushed, which can happen sometimes on holidays. The staff was very efficient about making sure everyone was well-fed, and our server Mike was excellent!More infoRooney's Oceanfront RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Long Branch, New Jersey•4.8
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rumson is Victory Park Tavern