- DMDianeMvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Celebrated my birthday with an excellent Eggplant Rollatini! My husband had his favorite Veal parmigiana. Live music- enjoyable soft sounds. Great atmosphere, Delicious entrées, outstanding service all with the final course of yummy desserts!More infoLa Cena RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bensalem•4.3
- SShaytillvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023Me and my husband went yesterday for the eagles game. Real nice place we enjoyed ourselves. I ordered the short rib it was delicious only problem was it was more fat than meat I ate because it was delicious so they got a pass lol. My husband ordered a burger medium well it came out hard and dry with no taste to his liking. One of the managers came over VERY NICE GUY took the burger off our check, and made sure we was ok. The waiter needs work. She first came to take our order never told us her name didnt speak just ask did we want something to drink. Came back 25 min later ask if we wanted food smh. We barley seen her all night and when she did come by just rude rushed us to order rushed his to pay as well (drop check off went over to the side and stared at us until we payed) im law enforcement i have money to pay for whatever i wanted and when we did order she looked at us like we had 3 heads. I had to ask if she heard me or not. My husband had to tell her 3 times in an hour he didn't like his food. I had to wave her down and tell her the 4th time please take this plate he don't want it. She looked at me and rolled her eyes and ask my husband ur not going to eat it🤯 she needs alot of work people coming to spend money.More infoFounding Fathers Sports Bar & Grill - BensalemPrice: Moderate• American• Bensalem•4.3
- AAveragejoevipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •17 reviews4.0Dined on Jun 24, 2023The shrimp special was very good however, the service was a bit slow.More infoRed Lobster - DelranPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Delran•4.4
- MDMDiazPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was amazing ,it took a little bit long to receive but it was worth it.More infoDave & Buster's - Philadelphia (Franklin Mills)Price: Moderate• American• Far Northeast Philadelphia•3.6
- JMJuliannaMPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Once again as usual the staff from the front entry to the servers was excellent. And as usual the food was amazing. The filet oscar special was delicious. The lobster tail also delicious. Jason, our server, did an outstanding job.More infoParxgrillPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bensalem•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Riverside (New Jersey) on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
American and Italian food is the order every day in the New Jersey township of Riverside. Local American restaurants boast offerings that range from family-style buffets to blue plate specials. Riverside is also a diverse ethnic community, and the restaurants provide the proof. You'll find Indian, Mediterranean, and Asian food establishments throughout Riverside. And, of course, bars and pubs featuring unique craft beers and house specialty entrees are very common for anyone on the go or looking for a casual meal. This is not to mention the series of iconic seafood restaurants featuring a wide variety of freshly caught fish on a daily basis.