- MPMaryPPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •20 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFour people at our table found each of our dishes to be amazing!! This was our first visit and will definitely return. Our server, Rob, was excellent!More infoBotto's Italian Line RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Swedesboro•4.6
- AAngelaPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe enjoyed an early dinner outside on the deck. Our food was tasty and arrived quickly. Atmosphere was relaxed and server was friendly and efficient. Overall a nice experience and we will return.More infoBogey's SewellPrice: Moderate• American• Pitman•4.5
- CClarissavipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •29 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFabulous breakfast. It was a cold wet morning and I’m not going to lie I would have ordered a French onion soup for breakfast if it was on the menu!!! A lot of egg dishes. We enjoyed it all. Some of the dishes had potatoes although not listed. That would have changed my mind sooner if I knew which or all dishes had potatoes. I guess all the egg dishes? Anyways we all cleared our plates including the French toast for the table. Wonderful!More infoParcPrice: Expensive• French• Rittenhouse Square•4.8
- ACAmyC1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023We enjoyed our first visit to sweet Lula’s and will be going back. The server and Lula herself made us feel very welcome. The menu isn’t extensive but there is enough to choose from. We had soup and salad a pasta and chicken dish and the brozino all were delicious.More infoSweet Lula'sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Pitman•4.1
- DJDebbieJAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 12, 2023Always our favorite when we're in Pitman. Across the street from Broadway Pitman Theater. Dinner and a show!More infoCoco's Cocina Tex-MexPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Pitman•3.8
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Mullica Hill on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Mullica Hill
Located about 25 miles south of Philadelphia in Harrison Township, New Jersey, Mullica Hill has been designated a Historic District by the National Register of Historic Places. It’s also a great place to enjoy the distinctive foods the Philadelphia area is known for. Restaurants are eager to serve you their famous Philly cheesesteak sandwich. Another iconic favorite is the hoagie. A hoagie is a sandwich consisting of meat, cheese, and lettuce on Italian bread. Add one of Philly's soft pretzels and you have a classic Philly meal. Philly cheesesteaks and hoagies are examples of the influence of the region's Italian-American community, and there are several traditional Italian restaurants in Mullica Hill. If you’re in the mood for other food, though, you can choose from American restaurants, pizzerias, and a range of other options.