Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Best of the Best
Best Wine List
Situated in Maple Shade, NJ, Versi Vino is a wine bar and restaurant focused on modernizing the way you drink and experience wine.
The menu captures your favorite wine pairings - small plate snacks, sharable appetizers and customizable cheese & charcuterie boards. Thoughtfully prepared salads, flatbreads and entrees round out the menu.
Our wine program includes a mindfully chosen, frequently-changing selection of wines from around the globe. At the heart of our wine experience, you’ll find our state-of-the-art wine dispensing machines. Guests can comfortably taste and explore wines, regions and varietals before committing to a glass or bottle.
Beyond wine, we offer a selection of speciality cocktails & local craft beer.
Groups of 4 and under - 2 hours
Group of 5 or more - 2.5 hours
Private Room Events (10+ people) - call to discuss
- BBetty1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoIt’s been at least 2 1/2 years since I’ve been to the Harvest and as usual my meal was great. I ordered the Peruvian Chicken. The chicken and vegetables were perfectly cooked. It was tender, juicy, and well but not over the top seasoned. The restaurant is small (146 occupancy) dark wood and brick decor. They had a live singer. There is also a bar. My desert was delicious and served in a double size shot glass. Most of all the menu is not only seasonal it also has something for everyone (vegan, vegetarian, meat eaters)! I recommend this restaurant. The staff I encountered were accommodating and apologetic because we had a lil wait. The waitress was knowledgeable and checked on us in a timely fashion.More infoHarvest Seasonal Grill – MoorestownPrice: Expensive• American• Moorestown•4.6
- RYRhondaYvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •37 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe were warmly greeted and immediately seated in a booth. The booth was a little tight. But, the ambiance and decor were sophisticated. Jazz, our server, was exceptionally personable and proficient. She made recommendations for drinks and entrees. The food was delicious. The branzino was a little dry, needed a sauce. Overall, good, though. The drinks were amazing! The Golden Hour was 24kt gold!! I LOVED that the table was pre-decorated with a Birthday card and confetti. The dessert sampling was MUCH appreciated and sweet!! I look forward to dining again, very soon!More infoEddie V's - Cherry HillPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Maple Shade•4.7
- SFScottFPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023I haven't been to a Melting Pot restaurant for about 10 years now; however, it will always hold a special place for me. It is not just about the food, but it's about the experience as well. I liken this to Korean barbeque, the concept is the same - and I enjoy that concept. Today was a special day, it was my birthday, and it was my pick for a restaurant. I was excited and looking forward to our reservation. We had a great server, she was attentive, helpful, friendly, and it was only her first day on the job. However, there were a few things that irritated me and soured the dinner. First, my husband and I were the first two people in the restaurant for our 5 o'clock reservation. The next set of people, a party of 3, were seated to the right of us. Next a party of 2 were seated to left of us. Why so close? You have the whole restaurant. We were divided by a partition, but we were immersed in their conversation, not in a good way. They were just loud talkers. However, I was made more irritated when a server, then another server, then a manager, and another manager all descended upon the table. Apparently, the two individuals seated were employees and there was always someone talking with them. Of course, seeing one woman for almost the whole length of my dinner standing out of my peripheral the whole time was not enjoyable. I want to also point out, when a manager came to ask her a question and yes, I knew he was asking her a question because he was so close I overheard him, she shot him a look. He then asked, would you like me to use sign language to ask you that question; and I quote, she said, "I have some sign language for you!" Seriously, the one hour and fifteen minutes we were at the restaurant - 40 minutes of that time, a table of two turned into a table of 4, sometimes a table of 5 people, not including their server. Who were all standing around the table and could be seen above our partition. Overall, I kept asking myself....Why?More infoThe Melting Pot - Maple ShadePrice: Moderate• Fondue• Maple Shade•4.5
- EJEdandJudyPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service from Derek!More infoIron Hill Brewery - Maple ShadePrice: Moderate• American• Maple Shade•4.5
- LOLORETTAGPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I met a friend for brunch on NY year day. She loves your food, especially sushi. I cannot eat sushi, and I was able to get shrimp,habichi, which were excellent. In fact, it was a little much food, so I had take- out for the next day. Waiter was very helpful; service was fast and hot. I am sure we will be back soon.More infoYokohama Sushi and HibachiPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Maple Shade•4.8
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Maple Shade on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Maple Shade
Located in southwest New Jersey on the border near Philadelphia, Maple Shade features typical Jersey cuisine options as well as some surprises. This township is no stranger to a variety of Italian cuisine. There are both chain and local Italian restaurants, especially pizzerias and cafes. In Maple Shade, some of the most popular orders are for Chicago-style pizza. Various fast food options are nearby, so if you're ever looking for a quick, late-night burger, you'll be able to satisfy your hunger. There are also some interesting dining options that you may not expect to find. You'll find several delicious and unique food options ranging from sushi bars to a Mediterranean restaurant to even a fondue eatery.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Maple Shade is Yokohama Sushi and Hibachi
- Red Roof Inn Mt. Laurel
- Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
- Knights Inn Mount Laurel
- Ellisburg Shopping Center
- Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia
- Bel Air Motor Lodge
- Wilsons Station
- Perkins Center For The Arts
- Fairfield Inn and Suites Mt. Laurel
- The Plaza of Cherry Hill Shopping Center
- Aloft Mount Laurel
- Coco Key Water Resort
- Courtyard Mt. Laurel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel - Philadelphia
- Motel 6 Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel, NJ
- Westin Mount Laurel
- Staybridge Suites-Philadelphia/Mount Laurel
- The Hotel ML
- Econo Lodge Mount Laurel
- TownePlace Suites Mt. Laurel