Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sushi by Bou Hoboken's 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations and no-shows for all reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling. Text 551-213-0155 to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of reserved time. No phone calls, please!
*NOTE: We cannot accommodate vegetarians, vegans, those who may be pregnant, and severe allergies.
Please call us to make reservations for outdoor dining.
Enter through the doors of this stylish and comfortable pub and be prepared to be amazed. Warm wood and industrial lighting echo the allure and charisma of the Manhattan skyline, which serves as a backdrop to this small plates gastro pub. The menu features creative American cuisine that is enhanced with flavors from around the world. Each bite holds a history, each taste is memorable. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff want to make your experience special. Union Hall, 306 Sinatra Drive, is located on the beautiful Hoboken waterfront. It is a neighborhood place where people can enjoy worldly cuisine and beverages. An instant classic.
Now we are open for indoor (6 seats maximum) outdoor dining,
12 pm - 9:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
12 pm - 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
12 pm - 9 pm on Sunday
Please call us for indoor dinning table at (201)-792-5979, we do our best to accommodate you.
The menu has numerous popular entrŽes that are hearty, generous and satisfying. Tapas plates include options like camtinpalos, which is traditional Spanish sausage, patatas bravas, which feature fried potatoes in spicy tomato sauce, and almejas bilbaina, which is clams in tomato and pepper sauce. LolaÕs also has soups and salads, such as the pumpkin cream soup or lobster meat salad.
Outdoor seating gives an experience like no other!
Come meet our friendly staff enjoy the Hoboken/Sinatra vibe as we serve top notch food, cocktails and fine wine.
Please consider high seating demand!! We've established time limits for parties of:
1-3 (2 hours)
4-6 (2.5 hours)
7+ (3 hours)
Please be aware on how you book your seating. Regular is considered indoors; outdoor as itself ONLY. Your notes requesting an outdoor will NOT be recognized for a table outside. If outdoor seating is not available to be selected, then we are simply booked for the night. Please, call the restaurant for any questions!!
We're excited to inform you that our "parklet" along 7th Street is ready for dining. We have tables reservable for parties up to 5. Please, call the restaurant to book larger parties.
- SBSamB1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023This amazing restaurant blew our expectations!! The staff and chefs were so kind and energetic, and have truly cultivated one of the best restaurants in Hoboken. The dining experience was truly one of a kind and we got to see the sushi being prepared right in front of us. The quality of fish was out of this world and this will be an experience that we won't forget. Thanks for a great time!!More infoSushi by Bou - HobokenPrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Hoboken•4.9
- TDTonyDNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Great food, great service, great atmosphere, great location. Nothing more could be said.More infoLola's Tapas - Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Tapas / Small Plates• Hoboken•4.9
- JLJessL1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023The food was delicious and one of the best services I’ve ever had.More infoLa Bouche CafePrice: Moderate• French• Hoboken•4.3
- EDEnricoDCWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Very attentive service. Very nice server and dining room manager. Food was solid barbecue and our relatives from overseas enjoyed itMore infoHouse of Que - HobokenPrice: Moderate• Barbecue• Hoboken•3.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on Aug 20, 2023Solid place, great value, amazing views when sitting outsideMore infoUnion HallPrice: Expensive• American• Hoboken•4.9
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Hoboken is Amanda's Restaurant
- W Hoboken
- Sky City Apartments at Hoboken North
- Mangia Hobokne The Hoboken Food Culture Tour
- Castle Point Park
- Luxury Three Bedroom Apartment
- Lackawanna Park
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- John F Kennedy Stadium
- Elysian Fields
- Church Square
- Legion Park
- Sinatra Park
- Luxury Apartments at The Hudson Square Waterfront
- Hoboken Fire Department Museum
- Washington Park
- Shipyard Piers
- Riverview Par
- Mamma Johnson Field
- Pier A Park
- Hudson River Waterfront Walkway