Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The sushi menu includes small plates and combination platters of sushi and sashimi.
There are nearly three-dozen forms of maki available as well, including specialty versions. Temaki is served here too. Other popular items at Fuji Japanese Restaurant are the chicken with plum wine sauce, Chilean sea bass, ginger pork, panko-crusted crab cakes, multiple forms of tempura and combination plates that give you samples of more than one item.
Wanda Pollyana Boos/Lipot was my Mother and my inspiration to become a Chef. Wanda was an amazing cook who actually had some serious training in her country of Trinidad and Tobago. In fact, one of my most prized mementos is my mother's... her cooking manual from Naparima Girls High School in Trinidad.
What started as my mother's inspiration many years ago has turned into a career that I love and am very proud of. So here I am, my mother's son, who has spent 38 years in the kitchen, perfecting my craft. I now want to share what I've learned with all of you in a place I can call my own.
With the help of my wonderfully supportive wife, Gilda and my wonderful family behind me, I look forward to what's to come.
Thank you and God Bless.
Fine dining Italian Cuisine in the heart of Haddonfield, Nj located on 1 Kings Highway East, 08033. Palatable dishes served with our version of a modern European touch. All sauces, pastas, and pastries made in house to serve comforting and hearty dishes. Warm & intimate dinning atmosphere with two dinning rooms/outdoors availability, dimmed lighting with a sound of Italian & pop music.
Diners Choice Awards in 2019 & 2023, as well as countless of other Restaurant Awards…
**PARKING AVAILABLE ON REAR OF THE RESTAURANT NEAR THE PATCO STATION**
Check out our sister Restaurant Via 417 located on 417 old York rd, Jenkintown PA…
For more information, visit our site…
- LOLOUIEPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMade plans for a Saturday night dinner with friends and was their 1st time at Tre Famiglia....needless to say it was a Grand Slam night...Katie our server was phenomenal her energy and service were spectacular. The food was unbelievable from the Aracini to the Mozz Frites then dinner then of course dessert...OMG we love TF and Def will be back again...More infoTre FamigliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Haddonfield•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful dinner with great service and delicious food! The salad special was particularly good. It had Barada cheese, beets,￼ walnuts, and oranges! So delicious. And then the tres Leches for dessert was unbelievably delicious.More infoVerona RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Haddonfield•4.8
- WWildwood2018vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoVery good food and service. Went on a Monday night so it was kind of quiet. They threw in a complementary birthday dessert from my wife as well as some eggnog. Very nice touch. ￼More infoMare MontePrice: Moderate• Italian• Haddonfield•4.6
- NJNJSuePhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is consistently excellent, so flavorful, beautifully presented, service is always pleasant and food delivery efficient.More infoFuji Japanese RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Haddonfield•4.8
- RYRhondaYvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •40 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Finding this restaurant to dine on New Year's Day was nothing short of great luck! This establishment has so much character visually. The service was impeccable. Patrick ensured we were never in want. He was friendly and attentive, and offered sound recommendations. Hilda, owner, was also a gem. She not only ensured we were satisfied, but also gave us the history of the restaurant, the chef and it's name. She was magnificent. The food was delicious!! I ordered chicken and waffles, and others in the party ordered a Belgium waffle, Wanda omelette, and the omelette of the day with lobster. There were no complaints, only smiles and "Mmmmms". An ice bucket and appropriate glasses were supplied for our BYOB. We look forward to dining again soon, for dinner!!More infoWanda BYOBPrice: Moderate• American• Haddonfield•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Haddonfield on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Haddonfield is a New Jersey suburb that offers many different types of dining options. The types of establishments here range from blue plate specials to white tablecloth dining, not to mention the considerable number of authentic Asian and Spanish eateries in the area. There are also several seafood restaurants that are iconic to the region with a wide variety of menus that range from sushi to lobster. Several eateries also double as both seafood and steak houses and are great for dinner. You can get crab bread or a lamb burger from a local bistro for lunch. There are unique pubs along with ever-present pizzerias in Haddonfield too.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 4, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Haddonfield. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Haddonfield who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Haddonfield either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.