Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established In 1996
A unique casual bistro featuring an eclectic menu that is complimented by the wonderful herb - GARLIC.
From the moment your seated you'll enjoy fresh rustic italian bread, served with our garlic rose dip and fresh warm garlic bulbs.
A relaxed casual atmosphere, paired with delicious food made from the finest, freshest, quality ingredients and attentive service makes for a great dining experience.
A full bar is available featuring the best sangria and martinis.
Garlic Rose is available for lunch, dinner, catering & private parties.
We are even VAMPIRE FRIENDLY for non garlic lovers. Items can be prepared with no garlic.
Come visit the Garlic Rose and enjoy yourself.
“Follow your nose to the Garlic Rose.”
The "raw bar" side - well that comes from wanting a nice, traditional oyster bar to belly up to and dive into raw oysters, clams, and other great seafood.
The two meet in our new spot, 100 Steps Kitchen + Raw Bar - welcome!
100 Steps is a BYO!
- ACAnthonyCNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food, drinks, service and overall experience.More infoThe Vine & Oak TavernPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Cranford•4.6
- BLBillL1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food selection and value for the price - 6 of us all with a different selection we’re pleased. They should mention byob - ie no alcohol servedMore infoIl Gabbiano New JerseyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Cranford•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 27, 2023I have wanted to try Garlic Rose for years. I finally went for my mom’s birthday and it did not disappoint. The roasted garlic, olive oil and warm bread to start was delicious , food was amazing, the staff was so nice and even my four year old grandson enjoyed it as well. I would totally recommend.More infoGarlic Rose Bistro - CranfordPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Cranford•4.7
- DPDawnPvipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Celebrated my birthday here. I was so pleased with every aspect of this restaurant. The staff, food, and ambiance was fabulous.More infoRomola's Seafood & GrillePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Cranford•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review4.0Dined on Aug 31, 2023Food is adequate, great service! Overall good experience.More infoCiao BelloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cranford•4.7
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cranford is PAIRINGS palate + plate