- CBCatherineBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •21 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a great double date night last night for our first time dining here! The arancini balls were delicious and also loved the polenta with sausage bolognese. We appreciated they include salads with the entrees and love that it's BYOB. The service was great, everyone was friendly and attentive - we will definitely be back!More infoThe Kitchen ConsiglierePrice: Expensive• Italian• Collingswood•4.6
- BBarbvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •32 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe calamari appetizer was so tender! I could have eaten a bowl! A lentil soup, which was ordered by two of our guests, was very brothy lacking lentils. When it was called to the server's attention, another bowl was brought out. Every time we used utensils, fresh, clean ones were given to us. This does not always happen anymore in restaurants. We were checked on numerous times throughout the meal, which was appreciated. The evening was very enjoyable.More infoIl FiorePrice: Moderate• Italian• Collingswood•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Delicious food! Friendly staff. Overall good experience. I parked in the speedline parking lot on Collins Ave about a block from the restaurant. Pay to park at kiosk, but parking was really cheap, less than $2 for 2 hrs. Otherwise, try to find street parking, still a small fee, I believe. Totally worth it!More infoPalomaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• Collingswood•4
- DGDanaGvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Very good authentic Mexican food. Service was great and very reasonably priced.More infoOasis Mexican GrillPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Collingswood•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Excellent, Authentic food. The mexican street corn is amazing! Note it’s a BYOBMore infoLa Catrina Mexican RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Traditional Mexican• Collingswood•5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Collingswood on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Philadelphia has risen to the top of the charts for food lovers and imbibers alike. While Philadelphia has an authenticity all its own, its ethnic food cuisine is what everyone is buzzing about. Nowhere is this variety of ethnic restaurants more evident than in the Collingswood neighborhood. You can sample some New American comfort food in a family-friendly modern tavern or head to one of the many upscale steakhouses or seafood restaurants. However, the ethnic food choices are what Philadelphia does best. Enjoy Vietnamese, Thai, rustic Italian, classic French, or Middle Eastern. Pair your meal with a perfectly prepared cocktail and you will know you just got a sample of the best international cuisine Collingswood has to offer. Come to Philadelphia for the cheesesteak, but stay for everything else.