Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Gregorio’s, a Chatham NJ restaurants offers excellent Italian Mediterranean cuisine. Of all restaurants in Chatham New Jersey, Gregorio’s incorporates a healthy Mediterranean diet into our classic Italian cuisine. Using the freshest ingredients, with a drizzle of our delicious olive oil, the expert chefs at Gregorio’s have created one of the Chatham New Jersey restaurants for the ages. Visit Gregorio’s, one of the leading restaurants in Chatham and let our flavorful dishes cleanse your palate. Experience one of the best restaurants in Chatham NJ, experience Gregorio’s!
Takeout and curbside pickup is also available. Our takeout menu, etc. can be found on our website www.restaurantserenade.com in the "Order Online" button at the top right of the home page. Reservations are necessary to eat at the restaurant.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoEnjoyed dining at the Short Hills location. We were seated right away and the service was great. I wish I had asked for the filet (11 oz) medium-rare instead of medium because it was a bit too well done. Still very good though. The crab cake appetizer was good and Brussel sprouts side with bacon was excellent. The au gratin potatoes side was my least favorite since the potatoes were cut in squares instead of round thin slices, which I prefer. Overall, great dining experience!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Short HillsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Short Hills•4.7
- CChris1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was amazing, the place was historic. Our server didn't hesitate to tell us the history of the place when asked.More infoScalini Fedeli - ChathamPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Chatham•4.7
- KkarinlvipNew York / Tri-State Area •30 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI always have a great experience at Serenade! The food and service are always excellent! Last night several members of my party ordered the specials- the tomato salad and the seared tuna - both were huge hits!!!More infoSerenadePrice: Very Expensive• French American• Chatham•4.6
- JLJaimieL1 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023This was our first time at Gregorio's and we loved it -- definitely returning. The food was amazing with the meal starting off with bread accompanied by a homemade sundried tomato dipping sauce. My husband raved about his appetizer special - an eggplant rollatini type dish and my salad was tasty. Both entrees were very good as well. Also important to us -- the coffee. They use Ward's and it was excellent. Overall our service was good too but my order did come out incorrectly (I requested no potatoes) but the server quickly rectified and they forgot to place a candle on our dessert in celebration of my husband's birthday, even though I reminded them. It was a busy Friday night so though disappointed, the food made up for the error. We highly recommend going to Gregorio'sMore infoGregorio'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Chatham•4.7
- BGBurGindyWinevipNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We traveled for the Tuna Burger & Bang Bang Cauliflower and it did not disappoint!More infoLegal Sea Foods - Short HillsPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Short Hills•4.1
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.