Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Prepare to be wowed by the unparalleled dining experience at PRIME - the premier steakhouse and seafood restaurant in Southern New Hampshire. Our menu features the finest cuts of steak and freshest seafood, complemented by a wine list that's constantly evolving to bring you the best selection possible. As you savor your meal, take in the stunning views that only PRIME can offer. With exceptional cuisine, top-notch service, and unbeatable vistas, PRIME at Sky Meadow is the only choice for a truly unforgettable dining experience.
*PLEASE NOTE OUR DRESS CODE*: NO gym wear, hooded sweatshirts, shorts or ball caps are to be worn. *MEN MUST WEAR PANTS*. All male shirts must have a collar. No tank tops. Jackets are not required
Along with an array of beers, its menu includes wines and a wide selection of specialty cocktails. You'll further enjoy a casual and pub-like experience at Not Your Average Joe's Kitchen & Bar. Its décor includes an open kitchen, bench seating and a separate bar area with mounted flat screen televisions all around for watching sporting events.
Located just off Daniel Webster Highway, our Nashua location is conveniently located middle of excellent shopping and entertainment, and outdoor destinations like Sky Meadow Golf Club and the scenic Mines River Falls.
- KRKatieR1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoHave wanted to try the hidden pig for a year and finally Made it!! Worth the wait! We will be backMore infoThe Hidden PigPrice: Moderate• American• Nashua•4.4
- BbillyGreater Boston •9 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat food Great service Salmon bowl was deliciousMore infoNot Your Average Joe's Nashua NHPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Nashua•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023We enjoyed both entrees, duck from Large plates & steak from Small plates. Service was excellent, checking in with us just the right amount. We were here years ago & I do remember having more choices but our selections were excellent.More infoStella BluPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Nashua•4.7
- JjillGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023We were celebrating a birthday and decidied to drive an hour to Prime. It was well worth it. Ambiance is beautiful, especially at our window table at sunset .Wait staff were attentive but not overbearing. . Drinks were served quickly and were delicious. The lamb chop appetizer is big enough for a meal and the crab cakes were delicious and plenty for two.. we obviously ordered too much food… shared a Caesar salad. Now for the main courses. Filet was made perfectly and as good as our usual Boston steak house. Tuna was also perfectly cooked and dressed. Lobster man n cheese was yummy. We were much too full for dessert but the options sounded great Felix the manager is friendly, professional And running a great establishment .We are looking forward to going back for their brunchMore infoPrime at Sky MeadowPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Nashua•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 4, 2023Our waitress was amazing! My son spilled his pineapple drink and she replaced it. Truly made his dayMore infoBahama Breeze - TyngsboroPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Tyngsboro•4.3
Nashua is a great place to stop by if you are looking for a bite to eat. Nashua's downtown, which is lined with old brick buildings that once served as textile mills, is home to breweries, taverns, and pubs that often have live music performances. You can also enjoy upscale pizza or a variety of globally inspired cuisine, including Japanese and Chinese options. With its close proximity to the Atlantic Ocean, Nashua also features seafood restaurants and sushi bars that offer local striped bass and other Atlantic fish. For dessert, you can't go wrong with one of the city's homemade ice cream shops. Fresh dairy is a specialty here, and ice cream shops often offer creamery items like butter, milk, and whipping cream.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Nashua is Uno Pizzeria & Grill - Nashua - Amherst Street
- Pheasant Lane Mall Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Nashua
- North Common
- Crowne Plaza Nashua
- Roby Park
- Wasseman Park
- Fields Grove
- Motel 6 Nashua
- Labine Park
- Somerset Plaza Shopping Center
- Deschenes Oval
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Hampton Inn Nashua
- Green Meadow Golf Club
- Willow Springs Plaza Shopping Center
- Town Common
- Hudson Village Shops Shopping Center
- Nashua Manufacturing Company Historic District
- Residence Inn by Marriott Nashua