- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Beautiful restaurant on the water. Sparkling clean dining room, upscale menu, attentive wait service, phenomenal well thought out & crafted food. Fantastic for a special evening, because any day would be special occasion there. Everything ordered was delicious from the regular menu & specials. Arrived early & was seated right away, winter mid week was nice & quiet even with a small party in the next room. Will be back for amazing food & service.More infoTrumpets on the BayPrice: Expensive• Continental• Hampton Bays•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Amazing food/service. Been once a year for the last two years. Favorite place on Long Island.More infoTweeds Restaurant & Buffalo BarPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Riverhead•4.8
- JJanetNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2023Always “home” to us! Favorite place for ordinary days and special occasions. Servers friendly and warm. Doug was wonderful tonightMore infoMary's Pizza & PastaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Speonk•4.5
- RBRobinBNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food and service.More infoThe Patio at 54 MainPrice: Expensive• American• Hamptons•4.8
- SScottso67New York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our time here at Cooperage Inn was excellent. We went on New Years Day with reservations as we were not sure how busy it would be. We recommend making reservations as they became busy as time went on. Our server was JoAnne and she was awesome. Very friendly and professional. She was a delight. We ordered the garden salad and French onion soup to start and both were fresh and delicious. It was a no brainer for us both to order the classic chicken pot pie as this is a staple here. The best restaurant pot pie by far. Unbelievably good !! A real nice wine list and craft beer selection. They also offer a 10% discount for any pot pie take away with your table receipt. We will be back !!!More infoCooperage Inn RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Calverton•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.