- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoJalao is an esthetically pleasing restaurant serving Dominican cuisine. The food & drinks were amazing and the ambience is on point. Definitely recommend for a date, girls night out, birthday event, etc. The art inside the restaurant is fantastic. Recommend 10/10!More infoJalaoPrice: Expensive• Caribbean• Washington Heights•4.3
- ALALLIASNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023My brother and I celebrated our birthday with friends on Nov 19. The staff was very welcoming and treated us to the highest esteem. Our waiter/host, Fernando M was super! The music was great and the boss/owner was quite friendly . The only issue we had was that my friend’s tall bottle was disposed off without asking if we were keeping it. She cried about that. Despite this hiccup we will visit some time soon. Hope she gets to keep her bottle this time.More infoSalsa Con FuegoPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inwood (Manhattan)•4.4
- JSJosySNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Loved everything about the place, service, food and drinks!More infoSushi MamboPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Inwood (Manhattan)•4
- JCJuanCNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 9, 2023The food was great, and the service was phenomenal.More infoCasa TuyaPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Bronx•4.7
- JjanetnNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great compliment to the NYBG Train Show. The wait staffers were excellent, attentive and charming. They made me feel very special for my birthday. Thanks!More infoHudson Garden Grill at the New York Botanical GardenPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Bronx•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
- Dyckman Street Subway Station
- North Manhattan Hostel
- Scott Square
- Marble Hill Playground
- Lawrence A Wein Stadium
- Monsignor Kett Playground
- Beanstalk Playground
- Inwood One-Bedroom Apartment
- Dyckman Oval Historical
- 207th Street Station
- Jacob K Javits Athletic Field
- Lieutenant William Tighe Triangle
- Home on the Go
- Spuyten Duyvil Shorefront Park
- Anne Loftus Playground
- Wallenberg Playground
- Ewen Park
- Phyliss Post Goodman Park
- Roberto Clemente State Park
- Inwood Hill Park