- JTJordaTvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood impeccably prepared and presented. The sauce was next level, elevates the dish and separates this restaurant from all others. Today it was Bronzino with a light and flavorful fish sauce. Glass of wine selection started with a plentiful tasting pour and server patient during selection with pairing recommendations spot on. Desert elegant and delish. Thursday evening three course bar meal was $45 per person. Incredible value. Felt guilty but made up with the bar tab! Sat by 360 degree open fireplace for warm cozy on chilly night. Five stars! Enjoy!More infoRestaurant X & Bully Boy BarPrice: Expensive• American• Congers•4.7
- JJgiffyvipNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Service was a little slow but we were relaxing so it was very nice. Food excellent. We had salads and flatbreads. All tasty. Will go back.More infoFARMPrice: Moderate• American• Nyack•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThis place is the perfect relaxed spot I've been to in a long time. The service was just amazing as the food. Everyone was welcoming & so kind. Would go back & definitly reccomend this to all.More info3 Westerly Bar and GrillPrice: Expensive• American• Ossining•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023We had the Buffalo cauliflower and the pina colada shrimp as apps and I had the shrimp and scallops and my husband had the surf, turf, and earth. Everything was delicious!More infoThe Station Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Congers•4.8
- PCPeterCvipNew York / Tri-State Area •66 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023always a good spot for dinner and a beer before a movie at the mallMore infoYard House - West NyackPrice: Moderate• American• New City•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Congers is The Station Kitchen and Bar