Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Monday-Thursday 11:30am-9:30pm (last seating)
Friday 11:30am-10pm (last seating)
Saturday 11am-9:30pm (last seating)
Sunday 11am-8:30pm (last seating)
Curbside Delivery and Takeout available:
Monday - Thursday 4-8pm
Friday and Saturday 12N-8pm
Continually recognized as one of Westchester County’s most vibrant and jazziest restaurants, Underhills Crossing Restaurant seasonally changing menu features American Nouvelle Cuisine. Under the direction of our Executive Chef, eclectic flavors and creative presentations come together to create dishes that excite and arouse the senses. To complete your dining experience, wine and spirits, which showcase the best in American and International libations, are chosen to properly compliment your meal.
- MBMarkBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDelicious, different and uniquely prepared food. Excellent service. 5 stars, highly recommend.More infoTredici SOCIALPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bronxville•4.6
- RRickNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time dinners, but will be back many times in future. Excellent food and service, and food was not the usual far, but special.More infoZero Otto Nove - TuckahoePrice: Moderate• Italian• Tuckahoe•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoMeals were absolutely delicious plentiful and there was a discount for the holidays at lunchtime. The only thing it was a little bit chilly inside.More infoAngelina's of TuckahoePrice: Moderate• Italian• Yonkers•4.7
- JSJacquelineSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The cocktails were fantastic! Appetizers were A+. And our dinners were delish! Service was a little slow, but when we mentioned we had theater tickets, they made sure we had no delays!More infoThe Urban HamletPrice: Expensive• American• Bronxville•4.6
- FFoodievipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always pleasant experience to dine at Underhills! Friendly staff. Tasty good, pleasant environment.More infoUnderhills Crossing RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Bronxville•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bronxville is Underhills Crossing Restaurant