Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Expanding its commitment to delicious food, excellent service, and elegance, this location opens its doors to theatergoers searching for an authentic fine dining experience.
Adjacent to the Pearl Hotel, the atmosphere of the venue enchants with classic fixtures and modern decor.
These features and their delicious cuisine make up the perfect space for any events and social gatherings.
We are located in the corner of 50th street and 8th Avenue.
Best New Pre - Theater menu. We are open from 7 am - 1 am.
*OUTDOOR TEERRACE IS OPEN FOR ALL M SOCIAL HOTEL & WALK-IN GUESTS ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.
A private oasis perched above the electrifying hustle and bustle of Times Square, Beast & Butterflies invites you to lounge, gaze, dream and enjoy cocktails & bites in a vibrant atmosphere inspired by the wonders of New York City. Nestled in an intimate setting, let your wings down and indulge whilst eying New York City’s sparkle. A wrap around terrace, an indoor glass perch, Beast & Butterflies lets you soar above the neon glitz whilst surrounded by vivid New York art and galvanizing tunes. Drop in for a glass of wine, a curated cocktail and some bites to elevate your evening in the city that never sleeps. Beast & Butterflies gathers people, unites cultures and blends places to create the ultimate Urban Retreat.
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was amazing! We ate a lot of different plates and it was perfect!More infoEstiatorio Milos – Midtown New YorkPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Midtown West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoSteak was cooked perfectly - loved the raviolo on top to provide a great sauce. Huge and delicious Caesar Salads big enough for two. Sad that they forgot my french fries but by the time we asked for the second time I was already part way through my dinner.More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- SASAY24vipNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Gorgeous space makes dinner feel like a special occasion. Innovative ways of preparing and serving staples like bread and chicken.More infoQuality BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
Marcus Samuelsson’s most personal restaurant yet gives diners a glimpse into his life
Dishes on the menu, including a new lunch offering, nod to Samuelsson’s Ethiopian heritage and Swedish upbringing.
These are NYC’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for NYC.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in West New York is Son Cubano - New Jersey