Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come join us at the bar, in our main dining room, wine cellar, club room or outdoor seating under our (heated) tent. Please inquire to host private events which we specialize in.
The kitchen specializes in hand-cut, in-house U.S.D.A. Prime 21+ day dry aged steaks, fresh market seafood and eclectic modern Italian cuisine.
103 PRIME is located just minutes away from Park Ridge, Montvale and Woodcliff Lake hotels and corporate parks at the landmark 'Valentino's', a fully restored 100-year-old Victorian home in Park Ridge, New Jersey. Our welcoming bar and two dining rooms create the perfect ambiance to enjoy our Modern Italian Steakhouse and Seafood fare.
***Our outdoor seating is limited, and while we strive to accommodate your seating preferences, we cannot guarantee reservations outside due to high demand. Tables on our patios are assigned in the order that reservation requests are received***
At Aegean Estiatorio, we believe in letting the integrity of our ingredients speak for itself. Freshness, simplicity, quality, and tradition are our core kitchen values. We strive to offer the highest-quality fresh seafood possible. Everything on our menu has been prepared fresh daily, honoring traditional preparations with an eye for detail. Come join us and experience the essence of Greek cuisine.
- OTOpenTable DinerColumbus •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoTruly the best food and the best people!! Everything is delicious and of the best quality, and the people there treat you like familyMore infoAegean EstiatorioPrice: Expensive• Greek• Park Ridge•4.7
- JCJennyCNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoI love how they called to confirm the reservation and they were super nice because we were running a little late.. food was fabulous and I loved the vibe. Can't wait to go backMore infoPop Pasta Supper ClubPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Park Ridge•5
- SHSusanHNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023We very much enjoyed our dinner. Our ribeye steaks were cooked to perfection!! The mashed potatoes were creamy and delicious and the creamed spinach had just the just the right amount of cheese on top! Can’t wait to return!More infoThe Park SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Park Ridge•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Another lovely night at Esty Street. I had heard they hired a new head chef and of course I needed to see what the hype was all about. They certainly did not disappoint, this my have best my best experiece yet. Timely and attentive service. They have made some seasonal changes to the menu including a delcious Autumn salad, as well as a beet salad. My wife and I shared both salads and their crabcake (WOW). I am always so pleasantly surprised with their extensive bottled wine list. Dinner was superb - my wife had their surf & turf and I had their ribeye. Their steaks are terrific. Ambiance was on point as usual.More infoEsty StreetPrice: Expensive• American• Park Ridge•4.1
- TRThomasRvipSan Francisco Bay Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023ALWAYS an amazing experience! Very attentive staff. Quality if food is fantastic! It's a neighborhood gem!More info103 Prime at Valentino'sPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Park Ridge•4.8
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.