Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are currently open Monday - Thursday : 4:30-9 and Friday - Saturday : 4:30-9:30.
In cooperation with our sister restaurant, Catherine Lombardi, guests have the option of ordering from both of our menus on the days that we're open.
Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
Official Steakhouse of Rutgers Athletics
Fresco Steak & Seafood Grill also offers soups and salads for diners who prefer lighter fare. The main dishes on the menu include a range of steaks and chops such as the classic Rib Eye, NY Sirloin Steak, Double-Cut Berkshire Porkchop, Lamb chops among others. Chicken, Veal and Pasta options are mentioned separately.
Serafin Sarduy brings fun to New Brunswick with the fusion of Cuban and Latin cuisine. Esquina Latina offers a chiq restaurant and lounge atmosphere known for their tapas and authentic Sangrias.
Don't forget your family and friends as Esquina Latina is perfect for all occasions.
The cuisine is not the only element that sets Clydz apart from the rest. The trendy bar, enhanced by fish tanks and fireplaces, offers adventurous martini and cocktail selections.
When making a reservation please keep in mind, tables will only be held 15 minutes past the reservation time.
***Please be advised-If you are dining with us pre-theater, please allow two hours minimum for your stay!
If you are making reservations for parties larger than 8 or do not see a reservation available, please call the restaurant at 732-846-6521.
We look forward to seeing you.
Planning an intimate gathering? Our Wine Room built with 2500 Himalayan salt brick wall, European glass globe lighting fixtures suspended above, we can accommodate up to 22 guests, offering a sophisticated and welcoming atmosphere.
Monday Night- BURGER NIGHT
Tuesday Night- PRIME RIB NIGHT
Wednesday Night- DATE NIGHT/PIANO PLAYER
Friday- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
For private events or parties of 12 or more please call Maria Mattera at (856) 271-2222.
PARKING: We have a small parking lot that is for our valet services only. The Hyatt Hotel Church St. parking garages are one block away. See you in New Brunswick!
The Frog & The Peach reserves the right to change or modify any terms and conditions listed on non-directly affiliated services, at any time. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions on our main website.
- MPMichaelPGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWent here with 2 others couples and everyone agreed that the food was amazing! The Christmas decor was spectacular! We felt like we were in a Christmas wonderland. The calamari was nice and light, the burrata app was the best as well as the fresh mozz. My friend and I shared the lasagna and filet trio special. We couldn’t decide which was better! Highly recommend!More infoCatherine LombardiPrice: Expensive• Italian• New Brunswick•4.6
- NNevetsNew York / Tri-State Area •23 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was exceptional as always meaning creative, attractive and delicious dishes. I love the seasonal changes to the menu. Despite a huge party going on in the garden or tent area, service was impeccable and personal. We got to chat for a reasonable time with the manager who had come over to check how things were. We ended up socializing for a bit, well beyond the usual cursory check done in other restaurants. The setting was the usual comfortable space where many separate rooms house diners resulting in a much quieter atmosphere amenable to talking while eating.More infoThe Frog and the PeachPrice: Expensive• American• New Brunswick•4.5
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoNice and quick for show at State Theatre of NJ. Creative take on Mexican dishesMore infoFat CactusPrice: Moderate• Mexican• New Brunswick•4.1
- OTTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoSALT is one of our favorite restaurants in New Brunswick. The ambiance, the top quality food and service make this high on our list. Have brought many people with us and everyone raves. Especially nice for special occasions.More infoSalt Seafood & Oyster BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• New Brunswick•4.8
- GEGEORGEVNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was delicious,waiter was terrific would go back again, risotto was unbelievable.we we're sharing the felt mignon,waiter took it apon himself to cut the felt in two and give us separate plates very thoughtful of him.sevice was excellent 👌 but not pushy and he never rushed us outMore infoSteakhouse 85Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• New Brunswick•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 29 restaurants in New Brunswick. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Italian, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in New Brunswick who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in New Brunswick either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Kossuth Park
- Baker Park
- Hidden Lake Park
- Rutgers Stadium
- Staybridge Suites North Brunswick
- Elmer B Boyd Park
- Johnson Park
- Country Lane Park
- Buccleuch Park
- East Brunswick Community Park
- Baird Field
- Rutgers Ecological Preserve
- Donaldson County Park
- Memorial Stadium
- Delaware And Raritan Canal State Park
- Rutgers Golf Course
- Days Inn Edison
- Tamarack County Golf Course
- Red Carpet Inn and Suites Monmouth Junction
- New Brunswick Station