Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Dining at Redstone is so much more than a delicious meal; it’s a memorable experience – from the carefully selected music to the first class service.
Redstone features a wood-burning grill, rotisserie and an open exhibition kitchen where our signature steaks, chops, chicken and the freshest seafood available are creatively prepared.
The rugged yet romantic atmosphere is perfect for any occasion, an intimate dinner, a business lunch or Sunday brunch.
Adventurous and uncompromising, Redstone’s attention to detail is evident in our commitment to making everything from scratch and to our relentless pursuit of total guest satisfaction.
- AOAmyOPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe entire evening from start to finish was wonderful. Valet parking. Stone crabs were on the menu. Beautiful ambiance with gorgeous holiday decorations throughout the restaurant. Service by Luis that was AMAZING! Food was 5 stars. I loved everything about the restaurant. We were celebrating a birthday and he said it was the best birthday dinner he ever had! In addition to the stone crabs for our appetizer, we also had Peruvian Scallops which were like an upgraded clams casino. For entrees we had the 16-oz grilled veal chop (cooked to perfection) with spinach, mushrooms and potatoes and one of the specials, the shrimp ravioli with scallops. For dessert we shared the pumpkin cheesecake which was light and fluffy. Definitely go here for a special occasion!More infoCaffe Aldo LambertiPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Cherry Hill•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWas absolutely wonderful and special. Thank you for making our first romantic date as a new couple beyond memorable! I love Eddie Vs!More infoEddie V's - Cherry HillPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Maple Shade•4.7
- RWRichWvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •83 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways great experience. Food was fabulous only exceeded by exceptional service. Worth the price if you can afford it for special occasions.More infoThe Capital Grille - Cherry HillPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cherry Hill•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had a wonderful dinner with great service and delicious food! The salad special was particularly good. It had Barada cheese, beets,￼ walnuts, and oranges! So delicious. And then the tres Leches for dessert was unbelievably delicious.More infoVerona RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Haddonfield•4.8
- SSam3120vipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023perfect setting for New Year's Day lunch. They had a great menu with a lot of variety. You could have breakfast or lunch. And the Bloody Marys were out of this world!More infoRedstone American Grill - MarltonPrice: Moderate• American• Marlton•4.6
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Marlton on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Marlton is the place to be for great dining options around the city. From traditional American grills to fresh seafood restaurants, this community has it all. Looking for a great French toast with a side of fries? Check out the American restaurants in the area for fair-priced breakfast or lunch. If you're looking for more of a modern European experience, try the rigatoni vodka or chicken parmigiana at one of the classic Italian restaurants. Don't forget to go to a Chinese restaurant for a specialty Peking duck. Representing cuisines from across the globe, Marlton has a great variety of choices for anyone with an appetite.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Marlton include Redstone American Grill - Marlton, Brio Italian Grille - Marlton - The Promenade at Sagemore and LaScala's Fire - Marlton
- Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Mt. Laurel
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place
- Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel
- Candlewood Suites Philadelphia-Mount Laurel
- Hilton Garden Inn by Hilton Mount Laurel
- Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Voorhees