Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Gregorio’s, a Chatham NJ restaurants offers excellent Italian Mediterranean cuisine. Of all restaurants in Chatham New Jersey, Gregorio’s incorporates a healthy Mediterranean diet into our classic Italian cuisine. Using the freshest ingredients, with a drizzle of our delicious olive oil, the expert chefs at Gregorio’s have created one of the Chatham New Jersey restaurants for the ages. Visit Gregorio’s, one of the leading restaurants in Chatham and let our flavorful dishes cleanse your palate. Experience one of the best restaurants in Chatham NJ, experience Gregorio’s!
Takeout and curbside pickup is also available. Our takeout menu, etc. can be found on our website www.restaurantserenade.com in the "Order Online" button at the top right of the home page. Reservations are necessary to eat at the restaurant.
- Kken29vipNew York / Tri-State Area •121 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe all had the special steak and shrimp with mashed potatoes and it was great. Dessert was chocolate cake or server. Charles was excellent great atmosphere great value.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Short HillsPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Short Hills•4.7
- NHNancyHvipNew York / Tri-State Area •46 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat neighborhood fine Italian restaurant -- was surprised how busy for a Monday night so glad had a reservation -- a mustMore infoFiorinoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Summit•4.9
- RDRobertDNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding food and service. Never disappointed. Definitely recommend for special occasions.More infoSerenadePrice: Very Expensive• French American• Chatham•4.6
- DRDinaRvipNew York / Tri-State Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023This was our second time and again it was outstanding!!!! Our waiter Sebastian couldn’t do enough for us!!! He loves what he does !!￼More infoGregorio'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Chatham•4.7
- OTNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023The entire experience was excellent - food, service & atmosphere. I would highly recommend this restaurant!More infoScalini Fedeli - ChathamPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Chatham•4.8
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.