- TTTeazaTeeNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was great, they are very attentive. The food was great.More infoGyu-Kaku - White Plains, NYPrice: Expensive• Japanese• White Plains•4.8
- PDPeterDvipNew York / Tri-State Area •74 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLarge portions of delicious Italian cuisine. Good location in downtown White Plains with convenient valet parking next door.More infoChazz Palminteri Italian Restaurant - White PlainsPrice: Expensive• Italian• White Plains•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoHad a business dinner at Red Horse and was SO happy we went there. The dining room is beautiful and spacious - you're not on top of people and my group could all hear ourselves talk. The bar looked like a lot of fun - will have to check it out another time. The server was very knowledgable about the menu and made great recommendations. We started out with a bunch of appetizers and then shared a couple of entrees, including the 40oz tomahawk. Don't miss this one! The chef wheels it out and carved it up for us tableside. We finished with a tin pan cake baked to order. I can't wait to come back!More infoRed Horse by David Burke White PlainsPrice: Very Expensive• American• White Plains•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the appetizers to the main course, Benjamins does not disappoint. If you never been here, it needs to be on your list.More infoBenjamin Steakhouse - WestchesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• White Plains•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great service and good foodMore infoFogo de Chao - White PlainsPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• White Plains•4.4
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.