Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Welcome to TLV Tapas Bar, an Israeli fine dining concept that harmoniously blends culinary artistry with an elevated and sophisticated atmosphere. Located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, TLV Tapas Bar invites you to indulge on an extraordinary gastronomic experience, highlighted by a vibrant ambiance.
Immerse yourself in an atmosphere that balances modern elegance with a warm and welcoming ambiance. The sleek and contemporary design, paired with attentive service, creates an environment where every detail is carefully curated to enhance your dining experience. Kosher certified by RCC
The restaurant offers a wide range of quality salads prepared daily on the premises, and served with hot pitas baked upon request on location. The food is prepared with great care using only high quality products, and focusing on the simplicity of preparation - thus allowing affordable pricing.
Hummus Bar has introduced a new concept in Los Angeles, combining high quality meats with ambiance and a concept.
- ASAzitaSLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLoved this restaurant. Recommend to everyone. Beautiful space, great food, outstanding cheerful service.More infoCasalénaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Woodland Hills•4.6
- JWJamesWLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoI returned to Le Sanglier after a 40 year hiatus (different wives) and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Traditional service, quality, and especially ambiance. It will certainly be significantly sooner for our next visit.More infoLe SanglierPrice: Expensive• French• Tarzana•4.7
- JDJulieDLos Angeles •12 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe Hummus Bar never disappoints. Fresh and delicious, and an amazing staff. Our foodie niece and nephew are in town from New Jersey, and enjoyed the fresh ‘Keep ‘Em Coming’ salad assortment blew their minds! We shared the chicken breast kabobs, and the meat was perfectly cooked. Our nephew ordered the Chef’s Shakshuka, and wow.. delish! Spicy,tasty and so original. The laffa bread is the best you will ever taste. Our server, Ocean was so sweet and attentive. The whole experience definitely helped with becoming the favorite Aunt and Uncle! We will be back soon!More infoHummus Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Tarzana•4.6
- SBShayBLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023We were there at Thursday evening Loud music was blasting the place Specials and the seAbass were amazing Get ready to splash some cash.More infoTLV TapasPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Tarzana•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •3 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023really lovely and kind service and wonderful authentic Eastern European food. Best borscht I’ve had since I was a kid, and wonderful dumplings that are handmade by the owner. Super delicious chicken blintzes… If you are Eastern European, and missing the tastes of home, or grew up in an Eastern European household and miss the food of your childhood don’t miss this spot.More infoTraktir - TarzanaPrice: Moderate• Ukrainian• Tarzana•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Tarzana, located in the San Fernando Valley, gets its name from the legendary jungle hero. The area has a number of great Mexican restaurants that serve authentic tacos, burritos, and more. When locals are craving an upscale experience, they head to one of the nearby sushi bars where they dine on California rolls and sip sake. Tarzana also has great cafes that serve freshly made sandwiches and brunch restaurants. This provides the perfect laid-back atmosphere for a fun meal with friends. Tarzana has a diverse population, so it's little wonder that the cuisine options are also varied. When locals want to sample authentic international cuisine, they can choose between everything from Greek to Brazilian.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tarzana is TLV Tapas