Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Friday-Saturday 6:00PM and 8:00PM.
Please contact us directly 678-575-7890 for Omakase reservations.
We have spent our lives creating experiences and spaces where people feel at home - where people feel loved. This next chapter for us is just that but with even more gratitude and appreciation for those who have supported us along the way.
As we open the doors to this adventure, we want you to feel what you always have but more.
More food - More family - More memories - More love
Amore e Amore.
We love you and cannot wait to see you soon.
-Professor Giovanni and Mama Gale
- MHMarkHSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWow, what a great afternoon/evening of oysters and Prosecco on the downstairs patio! Melanie was incredible, listening to our requests and always providing outstanding service with a bright smile and positive attitude. We will definitely be back and will ask for Melanie to serve us.More infoBeetlecatPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inman Park•4.7
- RLRaheemLAtlanta Metro •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything we ordered was awesome! We started out with a miso soup which was very nice, especially given the cold weather. Then we moved to the tuna tartare, which was also very good. From there we mixed it up: we got a salmon tuna roll, an eel roll, and the wagyu roll. All three were hits..the wagyu was my favorite. Our favorite order was the baked scallops. Amazing dish. Lastly we got a tuna nigiri with caviar and a shrimp nigiri with roe. Can’t wait for our next visitMore infoMF Sushi- AtlantaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Inman Park•4.9
- SStephenvipAtlanta Metro •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great cocktails and food, fun outdoor area in the new Colony Square courtyard.More infoSaints + CouncilPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We got together for New Year’s brunch after not having seen each other in a long time, and Murphy’s was perfect! Our waitress, Johnnie, was lovely and the meals were fabulous. Great food, drinks and friends, as well as the ambiance and staff made for the perfect start of 2023!More infoMurphy'sPrice: Moderate• American• Virginia Highland•4.7
- NJNichelleJAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great experience as always at TWO urban licks! Carlos was our waiter and he did a terrific job! the food was delicious for everyone at our table. We came in for the New years day brunch and it didn't disappoint. Thanks for a great time TWO Urban licks cant wait to return.More infoTWO urban licksPrice: Expensive• American• Poncey-Highland•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Inman Park
Inman Park is a historic neighborhood located on the east side of Atlanta. Because of Atlanta's location in the Southeast and Inman Park's urban atmosphere, the neighborhood contains both soul-food restaurants and eateries that reflect the diverse cultures of Inman Park natives. You'll find a mix of traditional Southern foods, like pan-fried chicken, black-eyed peas, and collards, alongside ethnic restaurants serving panini and fettuccine. Inman Park, Atlanta's first planned residential development, houses a variety of eateries from local fast food and pubs to fine dining restaurants. Nightclubs offer mint juleps and peach cocktails along with live music. For a quieter experience, enjoy a delicious brunch of Southern-style omelets and fried green tomatoes at a bed-and-breakfast before taking a stroll among the neighborhood's historic homes.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Inman Park is Brewhouse Cafe