Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Fresh, sensational flavors and exquisite wine pairings are yours to enjoy as your palette is spoiled by our culinary team. There is simply no comparison to the array of dishes, the extensive wine selection or the fabulous ambiance that Cafe Rule invites you to savor. We offer a variety of private dining options for parties, business meetings and special events (up to 35), as well as an inviting outdoor patio with fountains, sculptures, and beautifully manicured gardens.
- MHMikeHMontana •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoNice place for a special meal. Staff is great. It's a bit dark in places, but your phone flashlight helps. Bring that with youMore infoVintage House - HickoryPrice: Expensive• American• Hickory•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSouth Carolina •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCafe Rule only recently opened for lunch. I took a party of five there for a holiday business lunch and everyone came away raving about the place. Great menu selection (slightly different from dinner I believe) and prices were amazingly affordable. Very surprised given its high end look & feel. I would say this is priced well for almost any lunch occasion and the food is outstanding. I highly recommend this place!More infoCafe Rule & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Southern• Hickory•4.3
- DHDaveH1 review5.0Dined on Oct 7, 2023Always a great time and great food. Monsour is always on top of his game with the choice of food and wine.More infoWillow Creek InnPrice: Expensive• European• Hickory•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was exquisite and the service was excellent. I really enjoyed the ambiance. It was a great way to celebrate a special occasion. I even received a handwritten birthday card which was so special. Truly a great experience and I’d highly recommend.More infoSteak 48 - CharlottePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• SouthPark•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCharlotte •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was good and staff excellent but certainly overpriced! A regular nothing special hamburger should never be $20. Will still go back.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant CharlottePrice: Moderate• undefined• SouthPark•4.8
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Just northwest of Charlotte, Hickory invites travelers and residents to enjoy its wide variety of area eateries. A funky pizzeria coaxes passersby with craft beer and stone-baked pizzas, while a casual farm-based eatery presents family-style country meals to all. Take your choice of steakhouses serving everything from American grilled beef to Southwestern steaks. On one end of the dining spectrum, unfussy joints abound providing Thai take-out, Italian items, and vegetarian varieties for visitors and locals alike. On the other end, check out a 1915 home that has been converted into a white-tablecloth bistro offering juicy steaks, fresh seafood and familiar pasta dishes. After spending an afternoon downtown at the Hickory Farmers Market, enjoy healthy meals, hefty sandwiches or salads at a corner deli.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Hickory. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary Southern, Tex-Mex, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Hickory who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hickory either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Eastwood Village Shopping Center
- Kenwood Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Hickory
- Sleep Inn - Hickory
- South Mountains State Park
- M L King Park
- Thrift Shopping Center
- Bethel Road Park
- Glenn Oaks Golf Club
- Quality Suites Convention Center - Hickory
- Collett Street Recreation Center
- Carbon City Park
- Tri County Golf Course
- Shadow Line Park
- Cherryville City Pool
- Freedom Park
- Pine Grove Golf Club
- Hampton Inn Lincolnton
- Valley Hills Mall
- Cherryville City Park