- BBBeckBeckWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur reservations were for 7:45. We arrived a little early and were seated immediately. Our server was very efficient and the food was excellent. The only thing I would suggest is expanding the menu to include more fish & seafood options. The only such offering on the menu was shrimp and grits. Also, from a policy standpoint, the $35 per person no-show fee for reservations is very steep. I've never encountered that policy before.More infoT. Lawson’s GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Grand Rivers•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoGreat food. Server was tentative. My party was seated immediately.More infoRed Lobster - Marion - Deyoung St.Price: Moderate• Seafood• Marion•4.5
- JPJuliePWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great food and awesome service thanks for making my anniversary greatMore infoBridges Dining CompanyPrice: Expensive• Comfort Food• Metropolis•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 15, 2023Had the maple bacon chicken & the admirals feast, both were deliciousMore infoRed Lobster - PaducahPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Paducah•4.6
- TTessaWestern Kentucky / SW Indiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fara was an amazing server, friendly and adorable. We loved her. Food was great. Chairs and tables are close together in the Presidential Room, and speakers with loud country music playing made it so everyone close around us was talking loudly to compensate. I didn't really care to hear the people behind me and their conversation. This is of course not a reflection on Patti's and doesn't change us returning soon! I just wish the music had been a little bit quieter.More infoPatti's 1880's SettlementPrice: Expensive• American• Grand Rivers•4.7
Known as the hometown of Superman, Metropolis is located in Western Kentucky and full of small-town friendliness and historic Southern charm. Located on the banks of the Ohio River, Metropolis is known for fishing, farming and country-style cooking. Start out with a hearty farm-fresh breakfast including biscuits and gravy or country ham. Enjoy river-fresh fried catfish with crunchy cornmeal hush puppies. Chow down on authentic Southern road-house grub like chili dogs, overstuffed burgers and bourbon-kissed Kentucky barbecue. Indulge in fine dining riverboat style with shrimp cocktails, Angus steaks and buttery lobster tail. Finish off your feast with pastries, sweets and sugary, sprinkled old-fashioned donuts.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Metropolis. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Comfort Food and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Metropolis who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Metropolis either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Riverview Mansion Hotel
- Ballard State Waterfowl Management Area
- Harrah's Metropolis Casino
- Franklin Park
- Cave Creek Glade Nature Preserve
- Washington Park
- Super Museum
- Cretaceous Hills Nature Preserve
- Mermet Swamp Nature Preserve
- Golconda Historic District
- Squaw Creek National Wildlife Refuge
- Little Black Slough Nature Preserve
- Holiday Inn Express Metropolis
- Cache River State Natural Area
- Gambit Golf Course
- Lusk Creek Marina
- West Kentucky State Wildlife Management Area
- Golconda Marina
- Golconda Historic District National Register Site
- Memorial Park