Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ambrosia Bistro was conceived by Scott and Kara Cook to bring a feeling of downtown to the Spokane Valley. Located near historic Millwood, our inventive cuisine, great selection of spirits and Northwest wines, as well as our attentive staff are all designed to make your visit to Ambrosia a truly memorable one.
We have seasonal patio dining, a full bar, both booth and table seating, and we are fully handicapped accessible. Our flexible seating allows us to accommodate groups up to 45 people with advanced notice. We also offer off-site catering for groups up to 150.
Visit the Cliff House Estate for outstanding food, wine, views, and atmosphere. The estate is listed on the national historic registry and is open year-round. With views from Idaho to Cheney your experience at the estate is destined to be one to remember. Our chef's have crafted truly inspirational seasonal menus paired with our exceptional wine list for guests to enjoy.
Please visit our website for upcoming events; www.arborcrest.com
Guests are welcome daily from 12-5pm for tastings, lunch and self-guided tours (reservations not required). All guests must be 21 or older. No pets allowed, service animals permitted. No outside food or beverage.
Shogun is a locally and family-owned restaurant which has served the Spokane and Spokane Valley community since 1992.
At Shogun, you can enjoy authentic Japanese Teppanyaki cuisine and Sushi with
a professionally trained Hibachi Chef.
If your party is celebrating a special event such as a birthday, anniversary,
or any other eventful occasion, let us know and our staff will assist
you in making this moment more enduring with Shogun's unique touch.
We can now serve any size of group customers, and any type of party. Birthday parties, Wedding receptions, company parties, you name it we can host it.
Please consider Shogun as your hosting location and leave all the worry to us.
We would be honored to serve you!
- OTOpenTable DinerExclusive •16 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything about Ambrosia is excellent. Five star service, food and ambiance make this a go to restaurant whenever we will be in the area again. Gabe and the rest of the staff were very knowledgeable about the menu and went out of their way to make our visit a pleasurable one. I left my credit card and through the open table, they were able to call me and have my credit card ready for me before they opened the following day. We will definitely be back.More infoAmbrosia Bistro & Wine Bar$$$$Price: Moderate• Bistro• Spokane Valley•4.9
- JWJessicaWSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 16, 2024Our table very much enjoyed our night. The food was very delicious, especially that carrot bisque (as one of our servers knew, he was such a good sport!) All our servers were very kind and attentive. We absolutely loved the music entertainment and how happy and energetic he was - including the audience and making it such a fun experience for everyone! Would love to see those menus specials and the musician again. Thanks for a great night!More infoArbor Crest Wine Cellars$$$$Price: Moderate• Winery• Spokane Valley•4.5
- CFCodyFSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024Honestly the food is amazing, I had roasted asparagus and brussel sprouts with a medium 14oz ny strip steak that was to die for. The customer service was phenominal. The lady who served me and my Wife tried saving us money. It was half off wine that night it was $5 more to purches a whole bottle instead of one glass. The waitress also didnt annoy us with constantly asking us how are food was she gave us peace. I normally dont do reviews but this restraunt definitely became one of my favorites. The atmosphere is romantic you have a sense of privacy for the booths are super tall.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Spokane$$$$Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• Spokane Valley•4.4
- LHLesleyHSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024This restaurant never disappoints. The drinks are great, no holding back on the alcohol! The service is the best around. They always make you feel valued and welcome. I love the chefs, they have great personalities and are masters of the hibachi cooking. Just remember to tip the chef also!More infoShogun Restaurant$$$$Price: Expensive• Japanese• Spokane Valley•3.5
- AMAnneMWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 11, 2024Caesar salad with roasted pecans is THE best in the area!More infoTwigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Spokane Valley Mall$$$$Price: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Spokane Valley•4.5
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Spokane Valley
The City of Spokane Valley in Eastern Washington is a vibrant place that's well-recognized for its vast selection of classy restaurants, cozy cafes, and exciting bars and pubs. Cedar Planked Salmon is a dish the locals rave about, and it can be found at any number of the appetizing seafood restaurants here. Although not officially a state food, huckleberries are a local delicacy as well, and they are used in a variety of dishes at many of the American and Italian restaurants in the area. A wide range of other cuisine types fill the restaurants in this booming city, such as French, Mexican, and Thai. If you are looking for a casual, laid-back evening, you could always stop in to one of the local pizzerias.
Frequently asked questions
As of February 24, 2024 there are 9 restaurants in Spokane Valley. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Japanese, Unspecified, Bistro, Winery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Spokane Valley who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Spokane Valley either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Millwood Park
- Sullivan Park
- Dishman Square
- Valley View Golf Course
- Antoine Plante Ferry Site Park
- Residence Inn Spokane East Valley
- Greenacres Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane-Valley
- Bear Creek Lodge
- Mount Spokane Fire Station
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Harvard Park
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley
- Mount Spokane State Park
- Mirabeau Park Hotel
- Liberty Lake Regional Park
- Quality Inn & Suites of Liberty Lake
- Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley
- Valley Mission Park