- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food and service. They were active and on it. Perfectly prepared foodMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Salt Lake CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Salt Lake City•4.9
- MMarkquaMississippi •10 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat vibe. Service and food were great! Lisa was a gracious server.More infoCaffe MolisePrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.6
- KSKathiSvipUtah •31 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAnother fabulous meal at Osteria! Always a great place for a delicious meal and especially fun for birthday celebrations. Love the birthday dessert!More infoOsteria AmorePrice: Moderate• Italian• Salt Lake City•4.7
- MMoverCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGood food, drinks, and service for brunch. We’ll be back.More infoTwigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Station ParkPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Farmington•4.4
- TMTracyMUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Apr 1, 2023My son and I enjoyed a good meal and had a great time. We signed up for the waiting list ahead of time and were seated right after we checked in. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We ordered the kalamari and 3 cheese lobster dip appetizers. The dip was our favorite and loved the homemade chips. He loved his crab and steak. I liked the roasted flounder but it could have had more flavor. My broccoli and mashed potatoes were very good and I loved the brownie and biscuits. It's a bit pricy but service and food are good. It was also nice that we were given a bagful more of fresh biscuits when we were leaving. We will be back and I'll try a different fish.More infoRed Lobster - LaytonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Layton•4.3
Even though it has a population of over 74,000, Layton might be one of Utah's hidden gems. Visitors will find the dining options surprising for the out-of-the-way locale as there are a wide variety of eateries to choose from. The local cuisine shines when it comes to ethnic flavors, and the area boasts several independent Mexican restaurants, including highly-rated diners with authentic Mexican menus. You can live it up by sampling a different global flavor daily, with choices ranging from Thai to British to Greek menus. Visitors will find plenty of cafe-style, Mom-and-Pop type restaurants, and menus featuring barbecue, burgers and sandwiches garner high praise from the locals.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Layton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Layton who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Layton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Fort Lane Shopping Center
- Constitution Park
- Layton Village Center Shopping Center
- Stoker Park
- Layton Heritage Museum Ed Kenly Centennial Amphitheater
- Kiwanis Park
- Village Square
- Best Western Plus Layton Park Hotel
- Clearfield Shopping Center
- Great Salt Lake
- West Point Park
- Layton Station
- Gailey Park
- Bishop Field
- Bicentennial Park
- East Wilderness Park
- Fernwood Recreation Site
- Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Layton
- TownePlace Suites Salt Lake City Layton
- Econo Lodge Clearfield