Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bella Luna is the perfect pick if you’re in the mood for some spaghetti and meatballs or a prime cut in house steak. Its relaxed ambiance make it a good choice for group outings with friends or a cozy dinner with a loved one.
- SsunshineLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 26, 2023We love the patio even though it was still a little warm. The birds were very noisy. Food was great, drinks even better. Staff very exceptional. We had a great time. Thank youMore infoRed Allen's Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Litchfield Park•4.3
- Mmjbqueen123vipPhoenix / Arizona •41 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2023For some reason the Veal dish was not up to the usual standards. Th light egg batter was falling off, soggy, not crisp and the veal was somewhat rubbery, Not their usual. I should have said something, but I did not. Just left it on the plateMore infoBella Luna - GoodyearPrice: Moderate• Italian• Goodyear•4.4
- JCJenCPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 26, 2023It was our daughter’s 27th birthday and she loves PFChang! The service was outstanding!!! They had a birthday card for her! A fantastic dessert with a massive sparkler (never too old for sparklers!). The manager came over a few times to wish her a happy birthday and to assure all was well! The food was good and the portions are plentiful!More infoP.F. Chang's - GoodyearPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Goodyear•4.4
- TTylervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Unique restaurant. Great atmosphere and great food. Use the free valet for parkingMore infoLitchfield'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Litchfield Park•4.5
- JJestervipOrange County •25 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great place to eat. Good food and service. Had two coupons for discount but were off by one day and they would not honor them. I found this to be irritating because we decided to eat there for the discount. Did not read the fine print, but thought they would go ahead and honor them, guess not.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - GoodyearPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Goodyear•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Goodyear, Arizona is a large suburb of Phoenix with dining options galore, ranging from Southwestern favorites to international cuisine choices. Choose a local bistro or Mexican American restaurant to savor green chili pork, Sonoran-style hot dogs and tortilla soup with an Arizona twist. For more traditional American options, you can enjoy macaroni and cheese, great beef burgers and deep-dish pizza at some of Goodyear's diners, pubs and pizzerias. Dinner options include locally owned kitchens or large national chains. Go out for sushi, check out a variety of Italian or Greek options or visit an authentic Mexican grill for delicious flavors of the region.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Goodyear is Black Angus Steakhouse - Goodyear
- Wigwam Outlet Center Shopping Center
- Robbins Butte State Game Management Unit
- Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station
- Kenyon Station
- Goodyear Village Store Shopping Center
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park
- Arizona Cycle Park
- Ellsworth Park
- Buckeye Sports Field
- Buckeye Hills Regional Park
- Casey Abbott Semi Regional Park
- Days Inn Buckeye
- Buckeye Town Park
- Whitetank Mountain Regional Park
- Loma Linda Park
- Super 8 Hotel Goodyear
- Cresenta Park
- Estrella Mountain Home
- Mountain View Park
- Best Western Plus Goodyear Inn